1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Assassination Classroom Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by JoeJoe, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    And season 2.

Episode 23 was just a bit of fun. Koro-sensei trying to pair the students up lol. Irina and Karasuma are pretty nice together. The end game? Also Irina's teacher might be dead? RIP. ;-; The best assassin in the world did it?

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 24 was good. The giant pudding that they made, only to be outplayed by Koro-sensei. lol. Also, feel bad for him getting scapegoated. Next ep is a showdown between brothers, eh?

3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 25. Kuro-sensei vs his "brother" had a predictable outcome for the fight itself. Didn't anticipate him finally joining the class though, neat.

4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    26 was pretty fun. I enjoyed watching the boys make the tank lol. Code names thing was meh, but watching them get Karasuma was neat.

5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 27 was alright. Interesting to see some more about Isogai. The principal and his son are both such insufferable cunts, lol. I feel like the son will end up redeemed.

6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 28 was pretty comfy. I enjoyed them sprucing up the old school and the interactions with the kiddies. Loved Karma's moment too.

7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 29 things are heating up. It was cute of the class to set up the flowers from Karasuma to Irina and I actually felt bad for her. Then the reaper appeared and didn't expect that to be him. Irina has betrayed the class, for now at least. Thinking that she is doing this to try and protect them. Karasuma's gonna prob stomp him.

8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 30 was great! So Irina was prepared to kill them to get teh job done. She did indicate that if she stuck around longer, than she likely would of caved. Karasuma was such a beast this ep! Loved the ending how he gave Irina the rose too. That assassin was pretty twisted. Just born that way. Also, the no face thing oof. The finger gun was neat.

9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 31 was interesting. So showed some insight into Nagisa's home life. Didn't expect his mother to be such an insufferable ****. Rather psychotic. I felt kind of bad for her. She obviously put a lot of effort into being a single mother and securing funds to give him the best education, but that's not what he wanted but due to that and her own upbringing she refused this. She was as he said, living a second life that she wanted through him.

10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Wouldn't be a school anime without the festival, lol. Their little stall thing is pretty comfy. Yuji came back. LMFAO at Karma's sign. See if he'll pay $10k for a date. Then the cosplay. LMFAO. Felt a bit bad for the dude falling for the effeminate guy lol. Was pretty neat how he did the review and blew them up. The wrap up between Nagisa and his mother was nice too.

11. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 33 was alright. Another exam episode. Principal going mental with the teacher of the students.

12. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 34 was neat. The class did it, yay! The principal has a mean backhand. lol. Interestingly the other kids believe they have much to learn from being in class E. Things are heating up with Koro-sensei vs the principal.

13. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 35. Well, I didn't see that happening. They just played up the last ep the reason for him being stuck due to him being unable to memorize that particular book due to loaning it out, lol. Some much-needed backstory from the principal has been shown too. Used to be an awesome teacher until the tragedy of that kid's suicide. That seems like it was the tipping point. In spite of his questionable methods, he just doesn't want a repeat. The play was something.

14. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 36 was great. I certainly didn't foresee Kayano being a different person. She certainly played the part well and I don't recall there being anything that would have eluded to this, so a nice twist on the author's part. Pretty sad her sister died but it seems like she was tied up in shady human experimentation. Then Kayano injecting herself with the seed thing and then biding her time in the classroom until this point. Damn the ending. So she's basically getting taken over by the tentacles.

15. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 37 was good. Koro-sensei vs Kayano was interesting. He tied her down after she thought he was finished. So he promised her sister that he would look after her. There's obviously more to it. I had a hunch that Nagisa would kiss her to subdue her. Lol at Karma and Irina taking photos. Well, I didn't expect Koro-sensei to be the true reaper, damn. The other one was his protege too who betrayed him. With that he was used for experimentation which is where he met the class' teacher and Kayano's sister. They grew fond of each other