1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Rules Best Writer Contest Rules

Discussion in 'Contests & Events' started by Rohan, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rohan Guest

Best Writer Contest Rules

• In order for your piece of writing to be eligible for this contest, you must post it in a new thread in the The Library and then link it in the entry thread.
    • The piece of writing must be yours, ripping off other people's work and considering it your own will get you banned from the contest.
    • If you have posted your piece of writing on other sites, you must provide proof that the work was yours if the host demands it.
    • If you have got First, Second and Third place with a certain entry, you cannot participate using that entry in future contests. (Ex: I participated and won 1st place with "Love in the Air" entry in Best Writer #2. I can no longer participate in future contests using "Love in the Air").
    • To the above sequels, prequels and requels of such entries will be accepted in future contests.
    • If you do not win with a certain entry, then you cannot participate with that entry for two subsequent contests (Ex: I participated and did not win with "Bonds" in Best Writer #1. I can participate in Best Writer #4 with "Bonds").
    • The picking of entries for 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions will either be done by public voting through a poll or will be chosen by a panel of judges.
    • In Public voting, you are not allowed to vote for your own entry, use alternate accounts to vote and ask other members for votes. Doing so will get you a ban from the contest.
    • Some contests will have a theme. You must make an entry which is based on the theme given in order to be eligible for the contest.
    • While Valid criticism is welcome for an entry, do not stoop to low levels of bashing and insulting the entry. If you have such low opinions, keep them to yourself.

Prizes for Best Writer Contest
    • 1st Place: 460 Keno, Mention in the Hall Of Fame and Best Writer Award[​IMG] .​
    • 2nd Place: 300 Keno and Mention in the Hall Of Fame.​
    • 3rd Place: 165 Keno and Mention in the Hall Of Fame.​
    • Everyone: 100 Keno.​

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.