1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Bleach Live Action Trailer and New Novel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shanks, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Shanks Rockstar Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,708ლ

The movie is being directed by Shinsuke Sato and Actor starring Ichigo is Sota Fukushi .

Latest Update news of any Bleach movie: https://twitter.com/bleach_moviejp

They just announce any news update via Twitter .​

Also good news for Shushi Hisagi Fans (dunno if there are any ) :

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

"Ruler of Noda Dr. Yoshihiro Big bullet Novelize "BLEACH Can not Fear Your Own World" The 6th distribution starts! Please see "Shonen Jump +" "BLEACH App"! At last the shadow is released! Volume I is accepting reservations!

For pre-order sales please visit : http://j-books.shueisha.co.jp/news_newrelease/bleach_cfyow

Synopsis :

Assassination incident aimed at the four great nobles. A mysterious shinigami that attacks the fracture surface and the exorcism surviving in the imaginary space.
    A mysterious religious group growing fast in this world ... ....
    The disturbance of each of the three worlds was the epicenter of the four great aristocrats, the new head of Tsunamiya was the epicenter.
    As a vice captain of the ninth corps, Sengaku Telecommunications Editor-in-Chief and Hisagi will be interviewing the case ....
    A big battle begins about the mystery that was left behind ... ....! It is!

2. Rohan Guest

I have a feeling this movie will suck horribly.

3. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,543ლ
    Regardless of how good or bad it will be;
    It can't be as bad as DB Evolution, Last Airbender, Ghost in the Shell (2017)
    But shit compared to the likes of Rurouni Kenshin

Rohan likes this.
  4. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,825ლ
    Novel: YAAAAY!
    Movie: NAAAAY!

5. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,543ლ
    Seriously, the budget that went into this film could have gone into continuing the manga (which means Kubo could have hired some other mangaka to complete his work) or making a few dozen anime episodes (which means we could have seen at least some of the last arc animated).

6. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,825ლ
    That's actually a very good point... They could've gotten a good chunk into the final arc, probably up to Yamamoto's battle with Yhwach. What I wouldn't give to see that beautiful bankai in 4k HD... In my opinion that battle was the height of Bleach's art.

upsurge likes this.
  7. Brainlet

Brainlet finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    25,013ლ
    I'm pretty sure that it was axed. It was originally planned to be longer than the previous arc, or as long, and it ended out of nowhere basically and cut short. A lot of things sorta weren't done properly.

OT: Do these live action films ever do good, tbh? Idk, I feel like everything gets one and there's always something that never makes it go as good as it could be. Guess the novel is some extra content for fans.

8. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,543ლ
    The Rurouni Kenshin live action adaptation is actually pretty damn good.

It's not really "extra" content. All the stuff in the latest light novels were actually supposed to be in the manga and are indeed canon. Kubo had to leave all that out due to his shoulder injury, other health issues, and time constraints imposed by Jump.

9. Brainlet

Brainlet finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    25,013ლ
    Nice. People always hope for them to be good, but they never really are.

Interesting, where does it pick up from in regards to the manga?

10. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    12,543ლ
    Both novels take place after the final battle against Yhwach but before the final epilogue chapter. They cover Rukia and Renji's wedding, Hisagi talking with Aizen after Yhwach's defeat, Division 0 and Kyoraku discussing the noble houses of Soul Society and a future Soul King candidate, some evil asshole responsible for making Tosen disillusioned with Soul Society and a plot to kidnap that Soul King candidate, etc.

Brainlet likes this.
  11. Brainlet

Brainlet finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    25,013ლ
    Sounds pretty interesting. A bit of a shame that the final battle was a bit eh and isn't recovered in more detail, but eh.

12. Shanks Rockstar Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,708ლ
    Well i wanted to reply to everyone honestly having read bleach for many years i know this will never be good i mean the Movie . Just looking at the trailer i have bad feeling . I wonder why Warner Bros is even planning to invest in Japanese CGI . I believe most of the Japanese Audience will watch it anyway the live adapation outside of Japanese Market have been terrible . @ROHAN rightly said i had hope lost for Shingeki no Kyojin and Dragon Ball live adaption.

Honestly cant wait who will act for Orihime and Rukia they better be damn hot .

I will probably read Hisagi Novel now the plot sounds interesting and synposis is really hyped will see transalation online if it comes out in 2ch .

Rohan likes this.
  13. Rohan Guest

What is everyone's opinion on the footage that was shown?

I found the sword to be unrealistic and I am not a fan of the portrayal of Ichigo. The hollow animation is okay.

Shanks likes this.
  14. Shanks Rockstar Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,708ლ
    Ya the sword looks unrealistic well all honestly Kubo is making sure he earn money through movies after the embarrassing axe he got from Shonen Jump . Him and Ginatama Mangaka are probably close guys from what i know from his messages back when bleach ended the relationship between the editor and him was not nice . He didnt answer much directly but shonen jump have unwritten bond not to speak ill of them .

I just hope movie doesnt toss up like Shingeki was really bad to watch it . I just hope kubo does right thing in this movie by properly involving himself not just earning Yens .

15. Rohan Guest

Bleach was axed? :happymm