1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime Boku no Hero Academia Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by Gobb, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,735ლ
    Boku no Hero Academia
    My Hero Academia
    [​IMG]
    Episodes: 13 | Genre: Action/Comedy/Shounen/School/Super Power | Source: Manga

Synopsis:
    The appearance of "quirks," newly discovered super powers, has been steadily increasing over the years, with 80 percent of humanity possessing various abilities from manipulation of elements to shapeshifting. This leaves the remainder of the world completely powerless, and Izuku Midoriya is one such individual.

Since he was a child, the ambitious middle schooler has wanted nothing more than to be a hero. Izuku's unfair fate leaves him admiring heroes and taking notes on them whenever he can. But it seems that his persistence has borne some fruit: Izuku meets the number one hero and his personal idol, All Might. All Might's quirk is a unique ability that can be inherited, and he has chosen Izuku to be his successor!

Enduring many months of grueling training, Izuku enrolls in UA High, a prestigious high school famous for its excellent hero training program, and this year's freshmen look especially promising. With his bizarre but talented classmates and the looming threat of a villainous organization, Izuku will soon learn what it really means to be a hero.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2016
    JoeJoe likes this.
  2. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,401ლ
    Meh tbh, lml

Gobb likes this.
  3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,735ლ
    Yeah, tbh. I watched ep one and wasn't really feeling it. .-. I may give ep 2 a try later, but it just didn't really interest me.

4. Mirage Rєвιятн & Hσρє

Trophy Points
    Keno
    876ლ
    I've read around 15 chapters of this and I just couldn't get hooked. Don't know what it was. Maybe the whole cliche super hero theme it has.

5. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    125,217ლ
    Gotta say I dropped it on first chapter....I'm so happy there's anime of it since it definitely got me hooked.Obviously rated it 10/10 since it so goood!!! Also I'm mad I dropped it on first chapter since I could have enjoyed it far sooner.All in all 10/10 without a doubt.

6. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Watched episode 1, have no real interest in continuing tbh. Might power through it when its finished tho.

7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,735ლ
    I also dropped the manga on the first chapter, well, I didn't even get through that. lml. I did try the anime too tho.

Yeah, either you feel it or you don't.

JoeJoe likes this.