1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Comfy Café #10

Discussion in 'Chatroom Corner' started by Kaito, Jan 5, 2020.

1. upsurge

upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,243ლ
    Goodnight, offspring of processed cheese spread +.+

Gobb likes this.
  2. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,736ლ
    Izrezak.PNG

This breaks my heart man. I just can't

3. Dark Crow Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    50,040ლ
  4. Dark Crow Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    50,040ლ
    [​IMG]

Eh what i meant was Britain is still in its colonial hangover expecting its Old colonies to give it lucrative trade deals becoz they were part of its empire. But what they forget is majority of their old colonies don't like them.
    Also apart from Canada, Australia and India none of their colonies have large economy.Countries like india will look for trade deal thats beneficial for its people rather than UK so it is going to be very hard from British
    looking for trade deal with multiple countries is very hard compared to single Entity ie EU.
    Add the fact the largest block which is closer to UK is EU itself and UK has been badmouthing it for long time now so trade deal with EU would itself be very laborious task. The first thing EU did after UK left was end the session with Scottish national anthem ie they are totally supporting an independent Scotland's membership to EU. Then there is case of EU supporting spain on Gibraltar.

entirety of African border fuckfest is result of colonial era. I mean look at Congo's borders lmao

Well good luck to your country since our dispute with neighbors are probably never gonna get solved

1984 is GOAT

it has become my fav since india is walking the wire on facism

kipling and orwell are indian born. Jim corbett the Hunter and Naturalist was also born here

true

Sugi likes this.
  5. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,736ლ

Nintendo man...I love them so much

upsurge likes this.
  6. Sugi Senior Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    201ლ

We just recently rejoined the AU. We were out of that loop for a long time.

That’s the reason some kids hate their parents and relatives, and seclude themselves from the rest the world. I mean that kid became the laughing subject of how many sick people on the internet? how can he face his peers afterwards?

I mean, his face looks pretty devilish for kids. u_u
    [​IMG]

That's most of the new generation is dumb anyway u_u

Now this one just combined two convenient traits from two different species, best of both worlds lol. When I look at it, it gives the impression of a hybrid animal rather than a separate kind. Too bad it'zq no longer with us.

The audacity of those people to even mention the word colony, let alone to use it as argument lol. But I bet majority of them are ignorant in history, or they're just blinding themselves from it.

Yeah, and became iconic and easily recognizable. I miss those timeless tunes.

Lol . Yes that's it.

Fair enough. They’re gonna have a hard time overcoming that hurdle. Fingers crossed about the development that will ensue from here on.
    Gibraltar should have been ours btw. Just saying. u_u

Did you know that since we forfeited from the AU, our authorities have been trying to get us a membership in the EU? lmao xD

Yeah. They left the majority of African countries’ borders undecided on purpose to leave the region in a permanent state of tension and confusion. It is so that they can come later and join the efforts in 'maintaining peace'. And since direct colonialism was out of fashion at the time, they found it a new form. It was clever of them.

Not with Algeria’s new president, he started his term by stirring up the old issues and trying to ruin every effort that has been spent to calm things. Tho the conflict isn’t violent, it reduces the chances for both countries to engage in complementary cooperation, despite both of them having what the other needs. But they prefer importing everything at expensive prices.

Will definitely look at it.

Oh, interesting. Also, to be a hunter and a naturalist at the same time is pretty curious.

7. upsurge

upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,243ლ
    You should hear his gems on evolution.

That is awesome.

UK: We're leaving! **** you!

EU: So, Scotland and Spain, we understand you have some issues with the UK that need resolving.

Special shout out to Sir Cubbon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cubbon

He did more for Kannada and Kannada culture than that laughing stock goonda Vatal Nagaraj.

I see. How are relations with the AU these days?

His parents will probably just tell him to suck it up and face them with a smile.

Safer than a lot of the stuff in religious texts, which are considered okay for children u-u

Because their stupid-ass parents have given them a sheltered existence devoid of physical activity and turned them into naive little frogs.

Yeah. The poor thing wasn't even hunted for its coat or anything. It was just considered a threat to livestock (and it actually wasn't).

When Nigel Farage harped on about the UK getting its independence (and straight up quoting the Independence Day movie speech), John Oliver:

"Okay... But the UK is what most of the world celebrates its independence from."

I love that man.

Indeed.

There are many modern hunters who are pro-conservation. They want nature and animals conserved so they have big wild spaces to roam and animals to hunt.

A perfect example would be many hunter cultures close to the Arctic, such as many Nordic peoples and many Siberian natives who still rely on subsistence hunting. They want nature conserved so it supports their subsistence hunting lifestyle.

Sugi likes this.
  8. Abigail "Abby" Williams The Witchcraft of Salem Massachusetts

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47ლ
    Wuu wuu! <3 I was given a nice name >___<

upsurge likes this.
  9. Fighting Over TP

Fighting Over TP Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    60,255ლ
  10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,554ლ
    show bloobies

night

11. upsurge

upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,243ლ
    Goodnight, son of a cockroach milker +.+

Gobb likes this.
  12. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,736ლ
  13. Sugi Senior Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    201ლ
    They're getting better. We have good relations with most African countries (mostly those which support our claims on the 'western' Sahara lands, recognize our sovereignty over them or they just don't recognize that the area is independent completely under the name of the "Sahraoui Republic" ). There is a high flow of their immigrants and exchange students every year, and we are more open to projects of free trade and cooperation with the sub regional committees in the sub-Saharian and Sahel area.

I feel like not anyone should be allowed to be a parent.

There is also that trend of leaving kids with their smartphones and tablets as means of distraction. that is pretty dangerous given children that stay glued to their screen all day long, are more prone to autism and seclusion.

That's pretty terrible. ;__;

Haha, that's awesome.
    That Farage dude should look from where his ancestors did come from before talking.
    Also that name reminds of an Arabic name.

This is a bit ironic tbh. It's can be understandable for those who rely on hunting to actually live rather than just have animal derived materials (be it horns or fur or whatever) or to just take a picture.

14. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,736ლ
    Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai sigh....

I'm not liking how the story is developing one bit. Will hit me.

15. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,736ლ
    Idk what's about me that changed but fuking hell I've become a crybaby. At this point I pray to Gods that in cinema there's nothing emotional 'cause I'll probs be crying me eyes out next time I got with G F in cinema.