1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Comfy Café #5

Discussion in 'Chatroom Corner' started by Kaito, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,922ლ
    [​IMG]

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,922ლ
    Yeah, was delayed by about 2 hours for some reason, normally out well before now.

3. ッCrimson Coding in Java

Trophy Points
    Keno
    571ლ
    You said it was on kissanime but i don't see it?

4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,922ლ
  5. ッCrimson Coding in Java

Trophy Points
    Keno
    571ლ
    Well since there doesn't seem to be much seeders on the torrent and my internet is only 8 megabits, I'll wait for kissanime to upload the episodes. No rush.

Gobb likes this.
  6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,922ლ
    They get horriblesubs ones and re-encode which aren't currently out. Would be out a bit after that.

7. Glowbeary Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,542ლ
    Exactly!
    Because it's a code name =-= and like i said sandiwch, drinks, and a good ol fist

8. ッCrimson Coding in Java

Trophy Points
    Keno
    571ლ
    Ah well then time to sleep. Goodnight.

9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,922ლ
    Have a good sleep!

10. Conspirator Serendipity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,810ლ
    New thread, lol.

11. Shanks Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,983ლ
    @Hiei i agree there are faults in Modi govt . I actually think the current govt should not just think about skill development but also raise industry level standards . I have travelled delhi to look over production unit of semiconductor devices . To tell u its in pathetic condition . One of my senior collegues tells me in Gengzhou , china manufcturing units have good habitbal place for small scale industrialist . I think this was before BJP govt was even there , if i tell you why India couldnt do is lack of will from politicians to fix labor laws .

Red tapes and corruptions are still prevelent in bureaucracy , it still exist and have been since when Indira Gandhi was prime minister none of congi govt for past 4 decades have bothered to change structures . It will take a huge lot of time and probably we are too late in the scene when china has overtaken us in markets suc as manufacturing raw materials , semi conductor devices .

So India safely still bets on global economy for others to invest money on the country . We are still country who depend on consultancy and IT services this si what i learned when i travelled and spoke with many foreigners . Make inIndia has been bold initiative but still lot needs to be done by Modi . Frankly Modi cannot do everthing . We still live in federal structure .

If i go to Maharastra the ego of politicians havent changed much , they demand still huge shitty land rates and bribes to get manufacturing plant also most farmers dont give the land so easily . Land reform acts have been tried but met with furious oppositions . There are so many thing in factor tax terrorism and money lending sources , easy lone process its still is slow process . I blame local politicians than centeral govt they havent done what mod really wanted most of them are just contend with gaining power with caste politics and not doing muc in modernizing their towns and mid city they rule .

upsurge likes this.
  12. Shanks Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,983ლ
    Also I blame people who appoints religious bigots frankly most of them dont even know what their MP do in their parliment . In Uk they are heavily scrutinized by media and people if they dont do any work these people get kicked out in next election . Cateism , religion are still a huge problem . Its same in karnatka we kicked out shitty BJP govt out and brought back congi govt . Siddharmiah performance has been average all these people dont have the attitude to debelop . Look at bangalore he hasnt done much and the floods last week in bangalore was pretty shitty . So there is not much difference if BJP or congi comes here in karnataka kek .

13. Blazing Storm

Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
    Yes but manufacturing is all time low.Exports are falling year after year
    The implementation of Demonetisation and gst has broken backbone of Indian economy

Demonetisation has destroyed informal sector while job creation is all tie low and PM still does not gives a f@#k about.

Congress made horrible mistake it is still making many horrible mistake does that mean we can ignore what BJP have done

Vyapam in MP;Lalit fund scam in Rajasthan;PDS rice scam in chattisgarh;Sushil modi in Bihar;deaths of hundreds of kids in UP while yogi is preffering to give ID's to cow or few days agao in Assam

Don't forget Gujrat model which was nothing but photoshop and lies

Yeah but we are going to lose 6 lac jobs in next 3 years thanks to trump.But the crux of the point is Modi goverment came in power when the time was most favorable for devlopment.Oil Prices were down by 60-70 percent and oil makes one third of import but jaitely still fcked up the economy

and the U turns of this goverment
    [​IMG]
    Modi directly stated or i should say BJP directly stated they are different from congress which they are not

the amount of lie they shoved down our throat is juts

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-...s-but-it-slowly-seems-its-taking-many-U-turns

only thing that has increased in past 3 years is cow vigilantes and intolerence

thats why said the only requirement for BJP posts is if you are sanghi or not.This moron is union minister

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ays-tourism-minister/articleshow/60416068.cms

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kj-alphons-petrol-price-hike-car-owners/1/1049259.html

not defending congress but won't say anything about them since Rahul Baba is suicide bomber for them himself

Shanks and upsurge like this.
  14. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
  15. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    64,489ლ
Thread Status: