1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Dating advice!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chibi, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Chibi Queen Champion

Trophy Points
    Keno
    291ლ
    Okaaaaay so, I'm talking to this dude and he's really cute and nice. ONE THING

He never graduated high school. He dropped out in 9th grade. He's 24 now still with no diploma or GED or any training and working a minimum wage job. ADVICE?

Is this a red flag? Should I drop this guy and move on? REALLY

Aeryn likes this.
  2. Zealot Loud Facer

Trophy Points
    Keno
    33,067ლ
    [​IMG]

OT : Tbh it doesn't matter as long as he can work and is not a bum. There ways to do stuff without school even tho its kinda harder now

Sparks likes this.
  3. Chibi Queen Champion

Trophy Points
    Keno
    291ლ
    aint no lie bih. he's a light skin 6 foot GAWD with good hair

idk what his longterm goals are

Aeryn likes this.
  4. Monstaa Godly Member

Trophy Points
    no harm in trying

5. Hamura Ootsutsuki Gomu Gomu No

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2ლ
    Immature as I say.
    You'll become a big stone in his way.
    Forget his handsome light skin 6 feet shit.
    Idk what your friends think if you introduce him to them?
    Its better to end things now then to cry/regret later.

6. Hades Wow

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,810ლ
    I thought you loved genki?

Anyways if he aint got no money then drop him. There are millions of guys out there

SS_HEERFUHRER_SS likes this.
  7. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    You could try dating him and see how involved you get. A partner in life is often the cause of most people making life changing decisions. It may be rash to say, but you could be the person who motivates/enables him to do better things in life.

Talking about the here and now? I'd say don't judge him for such things. I never finished school and do not have the equivalent of a diploma either, and I'm in a relationship that has lasted eight and a half years. Yes, my circumstances are different, and my health has had a heavy impact on me for the past 10+ years, but my point is just that. You don't know his history or background or what led to those events. Get to know him, find out. Learn what he's really passionate about, etc.

8. Venomous Cobra A Causal Real One

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,957ლ
    Eh that is by no means a "red flag". Dude can still work, not going to high school has a great impact on future but you have no idea what he's thinking, perhaps he may have a solid plan. That is simply not a reason to stay away if you truly like him and you think that you'll have a long relationship with him. Worst case scenario he might not know where to start, in which case he might get his shit together if he really likes you and care about you.

I'd say, talk to him and ask him about what he plans to do, and see how the answer affects you.

9. Zeeo Senior Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    106ლ
    I'm German 6 ft and lightskin as well momma, I can be your sugar daddy! ;)

Ot: can you even have a serious discussion with him? Like can he keep up?

Btw, I'm finishing HS soon, so I'd be the better choice ;)

Venomous Cobra and Zealot like this.
  10. SS_HEERFUHRER_SS 6 God

Trophy Points
    Keno
    10ლ
    girls these days dumb af smh lmaoo

he aint even have a job and hes 24? doesnt that tell you something? i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i didnt make cash. so where tf he live? at his mommas house? thats cool if youre a student, but if youre like 25, live with your mommas house and have no degree, no job and no education ITS A GOD DAMN RED FLAG

LMAOOOO

chibi what the **** is wrong with you, let me, just let me tell u somethin

the scenario goes like this, and how do i know, because i was born in these circumstances baby

1. u meet and hook up with him

2. oh yea he can **** you good, like real good the sex feels like drugs man

3. aight one day ur like damnnnn boy lets move together, but he say nahh b i cant im with my friends atm cause financial issues (LMAOOO)

4. u finish ur eds, nigga still have no job u argue like wtf nigga u gon do, u a bum low life nigga who cant do anything but work at gas station

5. he gets job from gas station and u get a job as good nurse b, u move together and ur basically the bad b who brings food to the table

6. u get kids i dont fkin know and ur financial shit is going DOWN THE DRAIIN, cause nigga cant take care of kids and u at work 24/7 and he also works shitty job

7. hes like **** it and quits a bit later and cant get no job, so ur the housewife and the one who goes to work

B DO YOU WANT THIS

i've seen soooooooooo many girls that have been victim to this shitty behavior and everytime this shit happens, they cry and blame it on the fkin guy when they couldnt see how fkin OBVIOUS this would have been

so IRONICAL this girl called me like a week ago told me the guy she has been dating lied that he has good education and he makes legal money, nigga was a DRUG DEALER now she afraid to leave (jai not the girl with the thug btw), this happens a lot lot lot lot lot

tbh imma be honest with u b, im just gonna say this real quick idc if u choose him its ur life but just gonna ask DO YOU WANT THIS, its ur own decision here

[​IMG]

Trúth™ and Hades like this.
  11. Chibi Queen Champion

Trophy Points
    Keno
    291ლ
    He told me a dropped out because of attendance. He missed a lot of days, his family tried to make fake doctor's notes and they ended up getting investigated so he just dropped out. So if that's true I do know the circumstances, kind of. He never specified why his attendance was bad enough to potentially have to repeat a grade. All I know about his passions is that he's passionate about video games and he's told me he's interested in going into that field. But I think anything like that would require a degree or something....

Is it a red flag if he referred to himself as a "NEET" on his facebook 'about me'? He told me he didnt have a job from like 2013-2015 and that this minimum wage job he has now is his first in years. I don't think he has a solid plan. He just takes everything day by day

Damn lol you really went hard. Ironically I really am in school to be a nurse though. And yeah, he lives with his parents.

I don't think I would get caught up that badly that I'd go down that path lol I like to believe I'd know when enough is enough. I will have the "where do you see yourself in 10 years" conversation with him soon though

12. Venomous Cobra A Causal Real One

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,957ლ
    tbh then there's only one option left if you're both serious towards this relationship and that is to simply make it known that you want him too go higher. you gotta show him that's you're really serious about this, and if he decides to start from zero and get a GED then you should give him some time tbh. If he refuses to get a GED then tell him that you'll stay away until he decides to pull his shit together.

3 things will happen after this

1-he'll call you gold-digger and will probably break up thinking that he could "do better than this", smh k
    2-get his shit together and start with a GED and hopefully go to a community college for two years and from there to a university
    3-He'll keep telling you to wait

2 and 1 are less likely but still probable . And if you aren't serious about the relationship then it fine(When I say "serious" I'm talking about some long terms shit).

13. SS_HEERFUHRER_SS 6 God

Trophy Points
    Keno
    10ლ
    Listen Chibs, this is coming from dual experience, girls and boys who have problems and do not have stable life will always **** up their partners life, it doesnt matter how good they **** you, how good he or she looks, how he she talks or what he or she promises, its ALWAYS downhill so hard and so fast you feel like its oneway highway to hell

i have met girls in my life with ENORMOUS amount of problems and they never worked, im not saying it wont work, however it takes sooooooo much effort im not kidding SOOO MUCH EFFORT AND TIME its not even funny and most of the time one of either two gives up, im dead serious

im just saying if youre up for it, and most people just say ''ok'' but dont understand until their mind has been so fucked all they can think about is the few hell of years when they were with the guy

ive witnessed this COUNTLESS TIMES, and only once did it work and that was with my best friend, but honestly not trying to brag but without me im 100% sure he'd be dead for sure, his education, family and financial went to shit and his mind was so fucked and its still fucked he comes to my place every week just so i can make sure he aint killing himself (well we have fun too)

yeah it sounds serious, and it is serious if youre ******* ready to do it, make sure you have life insurance and all shit because you will lose so much at first you might rethink whats there to gain anymore lol

DO YOU WANT THIS

there are more men to the world, and lol lightskin lol awesome hair lol good body, u havent seen me or my squad yet i got no experience in bed but im ready to give that one bad girl the night of her ******* life

shes gonna scream my god damn name and im gonna make her scream so hard half the population hears her yelling who the god ******* her is

oh yea sry

w/e its ur choice

14. SS_HEERFUHRER_SS 6 God

Trophy Points
    Keno
    10ლ
    god damn, why the **** do i have no experience? WHAT THE HELL MAN, i cant tell a girl i have no experience im 18 now

**** no, should i do one night stand ADVICE

15. Funky Tiger i fuked ur momma

Trophy Points
    Keno
    16ლ
    you gotta tap that, maybe put a child in it and get away from that sorry beyotch, my man