1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Summer Dr. Stone Discussion

Discussion in 'Seasonal Anime Discussion' started by Gobb, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,748ლ
    Episode 11 was fantastic. The scene where they gave the glasses to Suika was a really touching moment. The old man showcasing his craftman skills creating the glass vials, etc was also great. Busting out Roshi muscles too lmao. I love Senku and Kohaku's interactions, they're cute together.

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,748ლ
    Not too much happened in this episode. A touching flashback with Kohaku and them getting the next ingredient for the cure-all. Pretty funny how the made Nature an anime girl lol. Hopefully we get to the battle soon.

3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,748ლ
    Episode 13 was absolutely kino. Really love Kinro's character. Him beating the shit out of Magma once he got the helmet was amazingly done. :okhand Got me hell hyped. I assume it's not completely done yet and will continue next ep, though? Kinro putting the helmet on was also pretty funny.

I enjoyed the moment's of them making the wonder drug. Also, really interested in how Ruri knows of Senku? Really looking forward to next ep!

4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,748ლ
    Episode 14 was great. Magma used Kinro's honesty against him and knocked him out. Ginro was a meme fight as expected. Kohaku was just barely too late and disqualified. Then finally, Chrome took the beating to make a lens to start a fire finally getting Magma in the nuts and defeating him, nice. Looking forward to next ep as it should make more progress.

5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,748ლ
    With episode 15, that arc has come to an end. Had a kek at Ginro picturing himself as the chief. Having a harem, etc. I didn't really foresee Chrome passing out and then Senku winning. Then him being hell nonchalant and "marrying" then "divorcing" Ruri lol. All of that time and the Cure all drug did indeed work. Would've been frustrating if it didn't and a lot of wasted time.

That twist at the end of the episode too. wew

6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,748ლ
    Damn, episode 16 was something else. Really blows the mind the formation of the village itself. Also, the episode itself was rather emotional showing everything from another perspective. Really looking forward to the next one!