1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Dragon Ball Super: The Movie Broly

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Gobb, Jun 18, 2019.

?

Did you enjoy the film?

1. Hell yes!

100.0%
  2. Not really!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Haven't watched it yet, but will!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,147ლ
    Man, really enjoyed the movie! The artwork and animation was spot on. There were a few instances that were rough, but I wish they went with this style for the prior two movies and super. Looks a lot better, imo. The fighting choreography was superb as well. Enjoyed the fights very much so!

I can see why they indicated that Broly was a sympathetic character, damn. Paragas was a pretty big ****, but I guess somehow trained him well lol. Also, Vegeta living rent free in Paragas' head lmao. I assume we'll see this Broly in future content. Much preferred to old Broly.

Freeza getting a good ol' beat down for an hour while Goku and Vegeta figured out the fusion dance was pretty amusing. Another amusing one was Beerus getting put on baby sitting duty for Bulla/Bra.

The moments with Broly, Cheelai and Lemo were super comfy and some of my favorites in the film. She was pretty smug. Would mind more of them in the future. Kinda reminded me a little of the Pilaf Gang in a weird way.

Gogeta's moments were pretty hype. Was amazing fanservice to see him back in action again! Looked amazing!

I also really enjoyed the opening parts to the movie. It was great to see some more backstory to the Saiyans. It was also good to finally see Gine animated! Bardock was definitely a very rational individual in this iteration. The scene with Gine and Himself sending off Goku was very well done. Bardock was also seemingly the only one to have the balls to try and fight against Freeza's blast? I must admit that I did miss the rather iconic showdown between him and Freeza as well as the backstory with his squad; but I very much enjoyed this iteration too.

All in all, I very much enjoyed the film. Probably my favorite one in all of them! Here's to hopefully more Dragon Ball content in the future!

P.S Please use this style if the anime is brought back. K. Thanks.

Kame likes this.
  2. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,658ლ
    it was like the first broly movie with new char new mode and new animation

Gobb likes this.
  3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,147ლ
    Yeah, it was basically a better version of it.