1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

hello from Scotland

Discussion in 'Yo!' started by NekoAlex, Oct 8, 2020.

1. NekoAlex

NekoAlex Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    11ლ
    hi my name is Alex , 43 from Edinburgh , Scotland , am married to my partner A and i live with a house cat called Ninja he is 12 , I am female to male Transgender about to start testosterone sometimes soon , i dont work due to mental health and trauma ,i like WWE , Music mainly metal and bands like linkin park , Slipknot , Metallica, Rammstein , Marlyn Manson ( use to have a cat named after him but he passed away at only 6 months old due to blockage and illness he had ) , Lordi ( Finnish hard rock/heavy metal band), i also am starting to get into Anime i have watched , high school of the dead , Death note , Dragon ball ( not all of them yet but working on it ) i like Marvel and DC ( av not seen Deadpool 1 and 2 yet ) , also love being online just starting games ( diablo 3 , Never Winter mmo ) and watching tv etc
    A is a gamer ( even worked in a Game shop ) he is my fulltime Carer due to my mental health i cant be left on my own ( am a risk to myself ) i hear voices etc .

My Cat Ninja is black and white , part Siamese and part Tuxedo cat ( he mostly Tuxedo apart from his meow sounds more Siamese ) we are under lockdown phase 2 ( meaning we cant go into anyone house apart of our own , meeting friends out doors or indoor if the place has no alcohol ( we dont drink ) six people from 2 house holds etc.

any way thats me ..... :)

Gobb likes this.
  2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,430ლ
    Welcome to SD! If you have any questions, need help or anything, feel free to send me a message. Enjoy your stay!

Sounds like a cool cat!

3. Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,825ლ
    welcome, enjoy :yay

4. Kaito

Kaito thicc thighs save lives

Trophy Points
    Keno
    108,637ლ
    welcome mate