1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Joe's first The Last of Us 2 playthrough (COMPLETED)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by JoeJoe, Jun 19, 2020.

1. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Here I'll post my thoughts and reactions while playing the game.

NO SPOILERS PLS!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Ok I'm so happy I've seen Joel after so long :lolno that song was beautiful <3 ok so after timeskip I wonder what happened between Joel and Ellie.

Who's Abby? I don't remember her from the first game.

I don't like Dina, back off from my Ellie you...B...itch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    Yoru and Gobb like this.
  3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,670ლ
    oh no no no good luck bro

Yoru and JoeJoe like this.
  4. Yoru Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Boi xD

5. Whitebeard Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    51,383ლ
    oh boy if its bad he will be ranting for weeks lmfao

Gobb and Yoru like this.
  6. Yoru Godly Member

Trophy Points
    He paid 60 euros for it so that should be a sight to see xD

Gobb and Whitebeard like this.
  7. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Okay so Ellie and Dina...is that the outrage? (if it isn't don't spoil) 'cause Ellie is a lesbian? but she always was?

anyways.......**** ABBY. **** YOU. BITCH! Dude if you only seen my face when Joel got shot in the leg. That bitch hit Joel with a fuking golf club as well...I swear if Joel is dead now. Let's see what happens next. So far I love the game, the gameplay is as fun as ever.

One little irk...I forgot I have a pre-order DLC and since I already started the game, I can't recieve my free upgrade and a training manual. That sucks. **** MAN. Makes me wanna play the game from the beginning now or I'll replay it on hardest difficuilty? Hmm....

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,670ლ
    Nah no one gives a shit she's a lesbian

JoeJoe likes this.
  9. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Fair enough, thought so. Will continue playing tomorrow. Idk why but everytime I get hyped about a game, I always take the slow approach to the game xDxDxDxD

Ahh man the gameplay is much better than part 1 :umu:

Gobb likes this.
  10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,670ლ
    Enjoy then

JoeJoe likes this.
  11. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    That bitch killed Joel...I needed to turn off the game after I went to his house later 'cause I was really having a hard time emotionally. **** man...Joel was the only thing Ellie had, and Ellie was the only thing Joel had ;_; I'm so emotionaly dead atm.

At very least, Joel finally went to Sarah :'(

One thing that I love is how Naughty Dog animated every move or thing when I am standing still with Ellie. She is touching her hair, wiping her tears and actually having red eyes from crying after the cutscene. Graphic wise the game is already a masterpiece. The snowy areas are so beautiful to look at and the whole atmosphere is aboslutely well done.

I knew Joel would die in second part. It's like an unwritten rule. I'm so ******* sad atm. I love Joel so much and I ******* love Ellie even more now. I honestly hope Ellie will deal the final blow to that bitch Abby. Idk what's her problem. Hopefully there will be a good reason why. Could it be something with antidote? Hmmm...

Will play at night, I feel like that's the best time to play the game.

12. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Ok I continued playing for like a hour and a half...the Seattle area is interesting, I love how Ellie is writting the details down on the map as we go. When I entered the music store and I saw the guitar, I couldn't wait to see if Ellie is going to play it. She did, and oh boy what a moment it was.

When she started playing acoustic "Take on Me by a-ha" and when she started singing...as I started lip syncing, the floods of tears started going out. When she went "I'll be gone in a day or twooo" I just started crying. I miss Joel and I love Ellie so so much.

What a masterpiece man.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  13. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Ok, gave 1 hour into the game today, I went past the first gate after leaving the big open area of Seattle, I explored as much as possible to get as much items as I can. Enjoyed a nice jump scare in the bathroom...thanks game, clearly expected it....not. I bloody flinched I wasted my bullets, that wouldn't be a problem if...GAME GAVE YOU ANY AMMO FFS. I'm playing on default difficulty and bloody hell the game is being a cheapskate on ammo. You get just enough ammo to screw the stealth kills just about....ONCE....Is ok since I want to play stealthy but man, you screw up once, the second time you run for your life.

Anyways...I came across some infected who jumped the fence clearly indicating me "YOU NEED TO GO THERE"....Oh boy here I gooo! Right? Task is simple, get into the house, stealth kill the infected = profit? Of course I fuk up, I alert everyone and my ammo is legit 0/0. Sigh....went on the first floor of the house, explored some more and I came across some dead ppl binded to chairs....the cutscene hits, Tommy was here, GREAT! I got the gate code aaaaaad that's where I stopped playing.

I don't like how Tommy went alone to get revenge for his brother, I'm scared that something will happen to him. Game please no. I can't lose Tommy as well, that would just not be fair and too cruel.

So far absolutely amazing, love every second of it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  14. Whitebeard Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    51,383ლ
    these reviews are not going as planned :akarinthink

Yoru, Gobb and JoeJoe like this.
  15. Yoru Godly Member

Trophy Points
    The biggest rage moment is arguably later in the game so there's still time :maybe

Gobb and Whitebeard like this.