1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime JoJo Part 6: Stone Ocean

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by JoeJoe, Oct 13, 2022.

1. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 27.

Rods, pretty meh stand. Tbh, I feel like Pucci isn't a bad guy. He's a priest who wants to reach the Heaven, he gives people eye sight like Jesus. I'm conflicted since he is the "villain" of the story, but he's a pretty regular guy, he has his perks and flaws. Anyways, what an info drop! Weather Report is apparently Pucci's younger brother?!?!!!!! HAAAAAAA!!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2023 at 10:08 AM
  2. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 28.

Under World. Flying airplane and crashing in 2 minutes.

3. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 29.

OH MY GOD!! Weather Report got his memories back, WHAT IS HIS POWER!!!

4. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 30.

Araki keeps making so many OP stands in this part, Weather Report's stand is just insanely strong. He turns people into snails whenever people touch a rainbow, and he can create them whenever he wants.

BROOOO!! Weather Report is just OP AF!!

5. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 31.

I am speechless. What a story! MY GODNESS!! Pucci has such an insane backgroud. When he was born he had a twin brother (Weather Report), that same brother was replaced by a dead baby because one women couldn't live with her baby being dead.

Fast forward to their teens, Pucci got a sister and wasn't aware his real brother (Weather) is still alive. Weather started dating his sister (biological sister). Pucci got to know the truth in the church and hired some man to split their relationship. Not knowing that the man who he hired is a racist, he goes and hangs WEATHER!

Perla (his sister) couldn't live with Weather being dead, threw herself off the cliff. PLOT TWIST, Weather still had a pulse and didn't die.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

6. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 32.

RIP Weather, you were and still is an amazing tragic character, absolutely a great character. He left his stand. Wonder if Jolyne can use it in some ways.

7. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 33.

OH MY DAYS; WHITESNAKE EVOLVED!! PUCCI'S STAND CAN MANIPULATE GRAVITY? YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

8. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 34.

See Moon manipulates gravity, he can turn anything it touches inside out. He nearly killed Jolyne, JOTARO IS BACK!?!?!? LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Pucci's panicking!

9. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 35.

...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SUTA PURACHINA: ZA WARUDO!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID THE LINE!!!!!!! JOTAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MYY GOOOOOOOD PUCCI SOMEHOW MOVED HIS EYES DURING TIME STOP, HE REACHED THE POSITION, HE REACHED....HEAVEN!?!?!?!

10. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 36.

MEIDO IN HEBUN. OH MY GODNESS MEEE!!!! When Jotaro is sweating you know you are in a shit situation, MEIDO IN HEBUN ACCELERATES TIME, 2 MINUTES IS 1 HOUR, Jotaro's time stop is only 5 seconds! DIOS MIO!!

Pucci might be my favorite villain now, he went straight for the neck of Jotaro, Anasui MVP!!!!

Not gonna lie, I don't see how Jolyne can ever beat Pucci now, Jolyne's stand has nothing to do with time. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

11. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 37.

I am speechless. This was poetic from start to finish. The OST usage, the animation, the artstyle, the epicness of this episode. I am absolutely speechless. RIP Ermes, RIP Anasui and rest in peace my favoite Jojo, Jotaro.

RIP JOLYNE, she sacrificed herself for Emporio.

Anasui grew on me so much, one of the better written characters. He was a cold person, but after each episode, he became more human, to the point of having hope and love. Wonderful storytelling. Onto last episode, nearly made me cry how wonderful this episode was.

I even got to hear a Rohan namedrop and Dio's parallel, I am in love!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023 at 2:36 PM
  12. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    120,373ლ
    Episode 38.

upload_2023-1-27_15-34-13.png

What a throwback to the first opening. We've come full circle.

OH MY GOD, I HAVE NO WORDS.

Jolyne gave Emporio Weather Report, who by FATE which PUCCI bet onto, DEFEATED PUCCI. Emporio did it, NO, Weather Report did. Pucci is no more. I was aware that the universe will reset? But considering this is the end of the anime, it was never said it did, now when I think about it, IT NEVER DID, we just got the alternate universe! Emporio met, THE CREW, Jolyne and Anasui who are dating now which is a nice detail.

I am also so happy they did a full circle and blessed us with THE ROUNDABOUT ending song and the tribute to the Joestar legacy. From start to finish, absolute masterpiece. David Productions, thank you, I will treasure this moment. Thank you.

Jolyne as a JOJO was great but Pucci as a villain was God tier!

JoJo: Stone Ocean 10/10 without a shadow of a dobut, Araki outdid himself.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023 at 3:17 PM