1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by JoeJoe, Jan 14, 2024.

1. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Episode 21.

What a loads of bollocks, Todou losing a hand is absolute bullshit. How convenient, Yuji can use Black Flash on command, right...just when he needed it as well xD piss off man.

- Unleashing Black Flash requires incredible concentration and no jujutsu sorcerer is capable of using it at will, not even Satoru Gojo. It does not occur randomly and requires immense skill and combat potential to pull off.

And why didn't he just kill Mahito there and then? LMAO what a shitshow this.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2024 at 6:46 PM
    Gobb likes this.
  2. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Episode 22.

Ok hear me out, everyone has so many ******* techniques, so many randomness and here's Yuji only having his fists. Also it's so convenient that all villains have a perfect tech for a specific situation, like come on? Geto can do whatever he bloody wants, what's the limit of it? Where do we draw the line?

I cried of laughter seeing Yuji having....another brother LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I get this is his real one then because he got the same feeling like his other 2 brothers? I Iike Choso LMAO. So if they are brothers and his tech is inherited, doesn't that mean Yuji can use it as well???

Inside Geto is ofc...I guess...the final villain before Sukuna? The chick came to help!

Gobb likes this.
  3. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Episode 23.

Well that was a meh ending to the season. Yuta is finally back and he is sentenced to kill Yuji? That ain't happening.

LMAO whole jujutsu society dunked on that Fraudjo. Man Gojo is such a shit character it's unbelievable. That was a hard watch, whole season was meh. Like this is 6/10 at best.

Gobb likes this.
  4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    Yeah, I don't get the point of every character getting maimed. It's just stupid. MC never gets it or can regen or some bullshit usually. xD No one can pull it off but MC of course. xD

Yeah I know. There is no counter at a baseline to techniques, but the antagonist or gojou always have a way to deal with it out of their ass. xD I actually dunno if they're legit meant to be brothers or not lol.

Dude, it didn't even finish the fight. Just cut. xD

JoeJoe likes this.
  5. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    That was really a hard watch for me, there was nothing to make me want to finish the season, I was semi forced because you finished it before me xD

Gobb likes this.
  6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    That's fair xD

JoeJoe likes this.