1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Winter Koi wa Ameagari no you ni

Discussion in 'Seasonal Anime Discussion' started by uta93, Jan 12, 2018.

1. uta93 stars in the rain

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,035ლ
    [​IMG]

Title: 恋は雨上がりのように (Koi wa Ameagari no you ni / Love is Like after the Rain / After the Rain)
    Episodes: ?? (Jan 11, 2018 to ??)
    Broadcast: Fridays at 00:55 (JST)
    Studios: Wit Studio
    Genres: Romance, Slice of Life
    OP: "Nostalgic Rainfall (ノスタルジックレインフォール)" by CHiCO with HoneyWorks
    ED: "Ref:rain" by Aimer

Akira Tachibana is a soft-spoken high school student who used to be a part of the track and field club but, due to an injury, she is no longer able to run as fast as she once could. Working part-time at a family restaurant as a recourse, she finds herself inexplicably falling in love with her manager, a divorced 45-year-old man with a young son.

Despite the age gap, Akira wholeheartedly embraces his mannerisms and kind nature, which is seen as spinelessness by the other employees, and little by little, the two begin to understand each other. Although unable to explain why exactly she is attracted to him, Akira believes that a concrete reason is not needed to truly love someone. On a rainy day, she decides to finally tell her manager about how she feels... but just how will he react?

(Source: MyAnimeList)

Admittedly, I watched the series because I wanted to hear Aimer's song at the end of the ep. But it looks pretty interesting. Nice animation with complicated premise means a lot of content to explore.

2. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    Looks interesting, might check it out

uta93 likes this.
  3. uta93 stars in the rain

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,035ლ
    Two eps in and I feel like nothing much is happening. Yet. I don't know what to expect now, somehow trying not to hope about deep messages (and hope to be surprised). Slice-of-life feeling but more the superficial one, I should say.