1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Turbo Game Thread MTG Mafia

Discussion in 'Townies, Mafias and Assassins!' started by Inky, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Inky Anime Alien

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,558ლ
    Welcome to the Magic the Gathering Mafia. While the game you are part taking in is not what I had in mind originally I do hope you all can enjoy it nonetheless. There are at the start of this game 6 player.

This game has 3 factions
    Town: You win when all anti-town players have been eliminated
    Mafia: You win when you control the lynch
    Indie: Your win con is on your Character PM.

Rules
    Day phases last for 60 hours or until a majority is reached which ever comes first.
    Night phases will be as long as I need them too be but not surpassing about 24 hours.
    To vote
    @Inky Vote: Target
    This will let me know who you are voting for, and if you wish to change your vote you can either
    @Inky Vote: New Target or @Inky Change Vote: New Target
    Either of these work.

And to not vote for anyone but to have your I’m not voting for anyone vote to count @Inky Vote: Abstain.

At the end of each day phase the player with who has the majority is lynched, if abstained has the majority then nobody is lynched.
    Each player must if able post at least 3 times per day phase, and each post must be related to the game.

Treat each player with respect and be kind to each of them.
    ---

6 figures have found themselves far from home. Did they planeswalk here or were they brought here by someone or something else. The light of the sun gently shines down on them as the story of the first day unfolds.

Day 1 Begins
    @Globear
    @Coffee Cat
    @Conspirator
    @Eucleia
    @Kagerou
    @Ass

Good luck have fun, if you have any questions please be sure to ask me and use your character pm for it to be private if need be.

The Graveyard
    Globear - Tishana - Survivor
    Conspirator - Tolsamir - Vanilla
    Kagerou - Jhoiora - Vanilla

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  2. Globear

Globear Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,416ლ
    I always find the first day the hardest honestly. But that's part of the fun!!!!

Good luck everyone, and may town win.

3. Conspirator Serendipity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,668ლ
    Hey everyone!

4. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,975ლ
    true facts i'm actually a master at magic and have seen more ass cracks then Sid Blair ever will in his life

joking aside I haven't played mafia in a while so bear with me guys. got a small group but here's hoping we can have a somewhat active game. 6 players so I guess that's 3 town 2 scum and the indie?

5. Conspirator Serendipity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,668ლ
    Yeah, that's what I'd assume.

6. Globear

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,416ლ
    That comp makes sense

7. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,787ლ
    It's been ages since I played too, so I might be a little rusty

That seems plausible, all though that makes it even harder to reach a common desicion on whether or not it would be wise to abstain or lynch.
    If we accidentally kill a townie then our numbers aren't that favorable, but if we abstain that would be bad as well since we might loose one during the night phase.
    Basically if we aren't careful, we could ultimately loose two players and then the bad guys would win.

Another thing: For me it seems like the Indie has an advantage in this game, since they have a goal we don't know anything about
    If I remember correctly a goal could be getting someone killed? Is there any other assignment they could have?

8. Globear

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,416ლ
    Well hmm Im on both sides of the fence here, I mean if we lynch someone if we get town we're down a number, but if we don't try to get mafia then we aren't setting ourselves up to succeed.

9. Inky Anime Alien

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,558ლ
    If day phases are this inactive even after everyone post I may just make the game majority instead of timed this way it gives all the time needed for players to post who may be unable to up until a reasonable limit of course. Turbo games are a new beast to me, on one hand I understand the speed idea behind it but that only really works if people are active on the forums at those times. This is just me rambling.

I will let you all know about any changes to the rules regarding time and voting.

@Eucleia @Kagerou you two are the only players who have yet to post.

10. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,787ლ
    I feel the same way, but it's kinda hard to do anything at this point if people don't post their opinions. Then it would be a random lynch with nothing to go on and that doesn't feel right when we're so few players.
    So I wouldn't mind lynching, I just need something more solid to go on

11. Globear

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,416ლ
    Nods we definitley need to hear from @Eucleia and @Kagerou

12. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,787ლ
    That we do

13. Conspirator Serendipity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,668ლ
    It's hard to figure out whether it's better to lynch or to abstain from lynching anyone this day phase. Lol.

14. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,787ლ
    It is when we aren 't that many players and a lot are absent/MIA

15. Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,975ლ
    Eucleia hasn't been online since sunday, so his absence at least makes sense. What have you got to say for yourself, @Kagerou :pek