1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Murenase! Seton Gakuen

Discussion in 'Seasonal Anime Discussion' started by Gobb, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    [​IMG]
    Episodes: 12 | Source: Manga| Genres: Comedy, School

Synopsis
    Seton Academy, a school full of animals where, thanks to population decline, there are fewer humans than any other creature. Mazama Jin, an animal hater and the only human male in his class, falls in love with Hino Hitomi, the only female human, the moment he lays eyes her. However he soon finds himself entangled with various other creatures after he reluctantly joins the 'pack' of Lanka the wolf, the only other member of her pack.

JoeJoe likes this.
  2. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    Another manga I did read at a point in time gets an adaptation! Yay.

Episode 1 was very fun. Got introduced to Lanka, Jin, Hitomi, Kuroe, and Terano-sensei. Classic. Love how Jin was the human that defended Lanka in the past and she saw it different to how it actually happened. xD That incident is what had him hating animals too lol. Jin trying to get in with Hitomi but Lanka keeps interrupting them lel. Had a good chuckle when Jin yanked up Kuroe's skirt to show the Zebra tail. All of Lanka's moments had me chuckling or feeling bad for her when she's sad. Love that the cooking club is formed and can't wait for the Koala, Cat, Sloth and more to join. Also can't wait to see big sis.

3. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    Episode 2 was great. We got Yukari the Koala, Miyubi the sloth, and Kurumi the cat! Pretty amusing how much Miyubi dies and Yukari's food being the eucalyptus from the mother's butt. It was a nice episode getting the club together. Next ep we ave the molerat or whatever and the lion!

4. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    This is one of them I can't wait to start

Gobb likes this.
  5. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    It's pretty fun. I think you'd like it.

JoeJoe likes this.
  6. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    Episode 3 was fun! Poor King's dilemma. xD Has a harem of Lioness that like him for the mane and he's fallen for the Impala girl. I love how everyone has mistaken Jin for making an inter-species harem. xD It was cool how King got with her and then pretty funny how the harem immediately ditched him when the mane was shaved. xD The ending with the president coming in and misunderstanding the cooking club was good too. Next ep we get big sis and the Hyena!

7. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    Episode 4 was lit. xD Jin walking Lanka. xD Love the scene with her Big Sister too and how giant she is and tiny Lanka is. xD Then when Lanka said she'd hate her forever if she did anything more and it worked. xD The misunderstanding with the Hyena girl was amusing. All those years she thought she was a he. Then the end with the brother and father giving the makeover. xD Seeing Lanka talk down (up?) to her sister is funny too.

8. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    I don't think Miyubi's deaths will ever get old. xD Got to see the Zebra again, lol. She's come along way with the Donkeys. It was pretty funny seing Miyubi at normal speed. Seeing Yukari crush the Gorilla in arm wrestling was great. xD Hitomi's ass was fat. Yay, Miyubi swam the entire thing! Also, Lanka showing the chimp who's boss was great. Yay, they won! Next ep is Panda.

9. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    Episode 6 was good. Panda showing masochistic tendencies with Jin's indifferent/annoyed behavior. xD Lol, making it inviting for Kurumi = throwing Meimei in a cage. xD Meimei misunderstanding and licking Jin was classic. Jin gave her the blanket after all. I think this is where I got to on the manga.

10. Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24,536ლ
    Episode 7's great! The honey badger is really cute. Trying to fight Lanka too. xD I also loved Yena trying to be more feminine and they also make Hitomi try to act like her but ended up erotic. xD The lions trying to beat up the honey badger was a riot. xD Aaand, Yena's back to beign a dude. xD Lanka's big sister sure rekt t he badger. xD She was so happy to feel pain, lol. The bit where she said to Lanka that she joined her pack and then Lanka and the big sister got all happy was cute. xD The end part with King was good. xD Next ep is obligatory beach ep.