1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion One Piece Manga Chapter 1053 Discussion and 1054 Predictions

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Gobb, Jun 17, 2022.

?

What do you rate this week's chapter?!

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

50.0%
  5. 5

50.0%
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    [​IMG]
    "The New Emperors"

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 1053 and predict One Piece Manga Chapter 1054.

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/2314/one-piece-chapter-1053

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 star is worst; 5 stars is best.
    One Piece is on break for a month!

If the above link doesn't work and Viz is not available in your country, use a proxy such as: Hidemyass

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    Didn't expect Green Bull to just neg diff the Beast Pirates, great, now Oda will write himself into another corner with Admiral's being too strong like the Yonko were. Smh. Man never learns. I thought it was mentioned or inferred Green Bull was like Fujitora, but he wants to impress Akainu lol. Didn't think Oda would actually make Buggy a Yonko, what did he do for that? Lmao. Next chap will be good.

Laraib likes this.
  3. Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,316ლ
    Chapter was nice. Lmfao Green Bull took down King and Queen so easily xD The festival was nice. I expected a little bit more from Luffy's bounty, the man took down Kaido alone. 1 month break will be tough. I think Shanks was involved in making Buggy Emperor. And hell prolly show up in wano to help Luffy to kickstart the final arc

Gobb likes this.
  4. Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,316ლ
    Yeah i thought green bull will be a good guy too. We'll have to see what happens

Gobb likes this.
  5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    Way too easily, just offpanelled like fodder. Yeah, maybe.

6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    Yeah will have to see what he's about.

7. Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,316ლ
    Tbf i found Fuji bowing down to king riku and being a Luffy fanboy too forced. If Green Bull is anything like Kizaru it'd be great

Gobb likes this.
  8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    I just meant as in didn't like the current marines, but he seems to, as in liking what Sakazuki is like.. But yeah, that stuff was weird.

Laraib likes this.
  9. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    169,205ლ
    So they did try to hide Luffy being the Joyboy xD "Take D. Photo" back at it again :DDD get hecked xDxDxDxD What does he mean to remove the D? didn't Luffy always have a D in his name? I am confused?

I wonder what Greenbull thinks with rest of the world is a mess, something mad must have happened.

Buggy being the Yonko is so funny to me lmao, It's so bloody funny XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Buggy D. Clown. I respect Oda so much for going with the gag of Buggy being the Yonko, I just love it so much.

I just don't understand how Oda isn't increasing the gap between Luffy Lidd and Law, how's Luffy an emperor but has same bounty as someone who isn't one, weird stuff, but then again, bounty was never consistent.

Something tells me Luffy will fight Green Bull or even Kidd if they clash here :akarinthink watch when Green Bull yoinks Robin, elders were after Robin as well.

4 week break will end me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!
    I don't think Green Bull is that strong, King and Queen weren't that special to begin with and Admirals ARE top tier. To be perfectly honest I still believe Yonko>Admirals. I wouldn't expect nothing less from Green Bull, him negging beast pirates is good IMO, if he struggled against them then bloody hell Admirals are bad.

Buggy must have had some hands into the "rest of the world is a mess" probably why he got the title, or Shanks, Shank'd him into a yonko :DDDDDDDD

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    I know they're top tier. But they also had all 3 Admirals + Warlords + everyone else to fight whitebeards crew alone. With the commanders clashing with the Admirals. Also had Benn Beckman holding up Kizaru. Now, the Yonko commanders were neg diffed with his basic devil fruit abilities. That's completely busted. ACoC Zoro struggled with King and Genetic freak Sanji Queeen. Now they're treated like fodder in some weak crew.

JoeJoe likes this.
  11. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    169,205ლ
    Yeah but Zoro and Sanji are still not admiral tier? At least that's what Oda is showing now, I fully expect Zoro to be an admiral tier next arc, hopefully!

Idk :D

12. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    Thing is, Luffy and Zoro are basically always comparative. Luffy with ACoC was boosted to Yonko tier. Zoro also has ACoC and barely beat King. Sure Luffy is a good bit ahead with Awakening now, but even before that with just ACoC he was on Yonko tier. Just seems a bit weird how easily they were dealt with.

JoeJoe likes this.
  13. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    169,205ლ
    Tbh Zoro struggled with Enma handling in that fight and was getting used to it :akarinthink

If Zoro got used to it before the fight I reckon Zoro would rek King?

Idk things are pretty new atm :etard

Gobb likes this.
  14. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    Oh true, that could make some sense.

JoeJoe likes this.
  15. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,715ლ
    I just realized. If King and Queen and BP were at Udon, they might've been prisoners. If they were prisoners, they might've been confined with kairoseki which maybe that's why GB lol diffed them? Or that didn't happen and it was just lol diffed anyway. Just a thought tho.