1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion One Piece Manga Chapter 1105 Discussion and 1106 Predictions

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Gobb, Jan 25, 2024.

?

What do you rate this week's chapter?!

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

100.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    [​IMG]
    "The height of folly"

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 1105 and predict One Piece Manga Chapter 1106.

https://tcb.abhayaby.com/chapters/7605/one-piece-chapter-1105

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 star is worst; 5 stars is best.

If the above link doesn't work and Viz is not available in your country, use a proxy such as: Hidemyass

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    Chapter is pretty much setting up the end. I'm sure the ship that took out the marines is the BB one. Things are getting interesting!

3. Blazing Storm

Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    65,093ლ
    this chap reminds me what happened to the giant robot

just checked its eyes lighted in chap 1092 and it has done fuckall since

Gobb likes this.
  4. Shanks Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,984ლ
    Okish chapter but Oda sure likes to build tension . The arc is concluding it’s clear Strawhat crew are out matched by Gorosei and an Admiral .

Eitherway it’s clear Luffy has to defeat Saturn in this arc dude is not leaving until everyone perishes .

That really leaves Kizaru to Sanji it’s clear Sanji won’t win against Admiral so soon . So that leaves Kizaru’s main fight is someone else I think the person who took down Buster call would makes sense .

It’s definately Blackbeard not Dragon . Blackbeard has some motives it has something to do with Vegapunk so I am pretty sure Kizaru will be busy with Blackbeard Pirates .

The odds are slightly shifting to Luffy and co with Kizaru a focus away from SHP .

Gobb likes this.
  5. Shanks Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,984ლ
    Blackbeard vs Kuzaru

Luffy vs Saturn makes sense to me .

Gobb likes this.
  6. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Just me laughing how everyone is busy doing their part and Luffy is just lying on the ground and can't move due to eating so much xD

I feel like as soon as Luffy gets his G5 mode up, Kizaru will help them. I'm sure Kizaru is aware he can't really do anything here alone. Wonder who's coming.

Gobb and Shanks like this.
  7. Shanks Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,984ლ
    It’s like he hardly knows what’s happening . He hardly knows Bonney’s past with Saturn but we knew he will kick Saturn’s ass when he sees her crying.

JoeJoe likes this.
  8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    Yeah, Oda probably forgot about it, or it's what will let them run when Luffy goes G5 next.

I don't think the SHs are outmatched necessarily. But the Buster Call put them in a position where it doesn't really make sense to stick around to try fighting. They're in Run Piece mode now, pretty much.

Not sure why anyone expected Dragon to randomly show up, that would've been strange. A ship from the BB pirates was already shown at Egg Head, so I'd be surprised if it wasn't them.

Blackbeard himself isn't going to Egg Head. He was dealing with Law at the same time. It's just his crew ship, so one of the captains. Probably Catarina Devon.

I'm annoyed because it's the exact same shit every time with G5. Like 2 pages, dead. Eat, lie there for 5 chapters. Get back up and win by hitting harder.

JoeJoe likes this.
  9. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Yeah it's getting long now...also he exhausted himself against Kizaru as well...how in the shit is he going to defeat Saturn then, Kizaru is already up and running, Luffy is doing heck all...

Gobb likes this.
  10. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Also I love how no one questions Zoro vs Lucci, they are more concerned if he will get lost LMAO

11. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    Yup. No one else has such a massive draw back too. It's just dumb.

JoeJoe likes this.
  12. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Granted, no one else is a God either xD welp hopefully that stops...next arc xD

13. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,360ლ
    Things are getting tense around Egghead. Looks like Bonney and company are in danger. Still confused as to how Saturn and Kizaru will be dealt with. I believe Kizaru will betray them like Aokiji. Luffy is going to get back up soon. I think the one who's approaching Egghead is BB, it fits his MO.

14. Shanks Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,984ლ
    Dragon is coming

15. Shanks Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,984ლ
    Won’t surprise if Zoro is on Elbaf already he probably thought crew sailed without him and realises he reached first . He is probably playing poker game with Hajruddin .

JoeJoe likes this.