1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion One Piece Manga Chapter 1113 Discussion and 1114 Predictions

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Gobb, Apr 26, 2024.

?

What do you rate this week's chapter?!

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

50.0%
  4. 4

50.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    JoeJoe likes this.
  2. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    So I guess Vegapunks death will be blamed on Luffy...SH's rather.

The whole world sinking into the sea is a great plotpoint for the fishmen and goes great in hand considering Luffy is on very good terms with them!

How it gonna sink though that's the question?

3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    Chapter was pretty meh again. Loads of padding grinding progression to a halt. I can't take Bonney's abilities seriously, it's so stupid. Also, I like how the moment Saturn gets to the weak SHs his brain stops working and he can't do a thing at point blank range. xD How convenient. Sanji got a good hit in on Nusjuro. I like how it started with the conclusion lol.

JoeJoe likes this.
  4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    I don't think it really matters, he basically said he deserved to die.

Well, there's lots of evidence of this being the case. I believe there was a few depictions through teh manga of a rising sea level. Plus, Noah's Arc. I know it might've been like "For a flood? But that doesn't make sense the whole land is mostly covered in Ocean" but it lines up now. Plus we saw so recently that the weapon that blew a hole in the saw rose the sea level. Under Ennis Lobby has the same hole so it happened before. A "Great Cleansing" makes alot of sense as a mass flood. Old Wano flooded. Water 7 "sinking". Impel Down was never made under water, but it's "sunk". A lot makes sense with that.

Probably with repeated use of the weapon. That's likely why the Mother frame/Mother flame is so important.

JoeJoe likes this.
  5. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    No don't meant is as Vegapunk dying I am aware he gonna die, they gonna shift the blame OF him dying to SH's. Because the paper said he is taken hostage by SH's.

Yeah you are right, probs the weapon.

Also there's that hole of water falling into nothingness whatever that is xD

6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    That's what I mean, it doesn't really matter right? He basically said who killed him aren't bad or good.

Idk how it works, but water isn't falling in I don't think, but it pushed the water away from that area, which is why the sea level rises. A hole that is say what 10km deep and say 2km wide and suddenly water can't go there at all. This for me is the only way it would make sense that it causes the water to rise. Otherwise it would just be a tsunami and the hole would disappear eventually. It doesn't really make any sense that it would stay like that though, but that's one piece for you.

JoeJoe likes this.
  7. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Idk shifting the blame on SH's will make everyone hate them xD

I swear it was said it's a waterfall, I must have missed when it was said that water can't go there.

Well it's not real life xD

Gobb likes this.
  8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    I mean the Ennis Lobby hole existed for like either decades or a centruy didn't it? That means that the hole isn't filling up so the water is permanently displaced. The illusion would look like a water fall if water is at the edge but it's not filling up.

JoeJoe likes this.
  9. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Yeah it's weird, must be more to it, because water raising because of a hole does the opposite of what's it supposed to do!

Anyways, we are getting a great end of the arc IMO, we've got some many infos this arc it's insane!

Gobb likes this.
  10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    Well, yes/no. If you added a hole in dirt, it would be lower because the water is added to a place it couldn't go before. But if the hole is in the water and the water is displaced, it's like placing a brick in a bucket of water, which would raise the water level as it can no longer occupy that space.

JoeJoe likes this.
  11. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    126,775ლ
    Hmmm when you say it like that, makes sense I guess :D we gonna see soon I guess xD

Gobb likes this.
  12. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    47,143ლ
    My proposed idea makes sense, but yeah the water being displaced is not logic of this world. Unless they're firing beams of Barto's barrier fruit xD

JoeJoe likes this.