1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

One Piece Manga Chapter 862 Discussion and 863 Prediction

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Gobb, Apr 13, 2017.

?

Rate this week's chapter!

1. 0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ★★

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ★★★

20.0%
  4. ★★★★

60.0%
  5. ★★★★★

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,890ლ
  2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,890ლ
    I thought that this chapter was so-so, but picked up a bit at some points. It was sorta over the shot. It felt like the same old crap with, "Luffy being so rundam and falling asleep at the crucial time!!!11!! xDDXDXDddDdd" **** off. Lmao. Pudding's suffering past was honestly pretty meh and forced imo. Like, there was literally no reason for it, but meh. I don't quite understand how sanji could dodge what Dog Tooth did..? Did his haki allow him to predict someone who could literally see the future and act in advanced? Idk, seems weird. Luffy's entrance was pretty good. lol but tf is with this clones crap? ugh. Anyway, in all and with how it actually is getting into it in one single chapter, I'll give this one a 4/5! Was fast enough paced to get into it and the moments of action were interesting so far. Some meh but hopefully the best is to come!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  3. Dannie Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    177ლ
    Impressive dodge by Sanji..

4. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    707,546ლ
    Luffy knows how to be annoying...
    How many chapters more for him to get out the generic mode? I guess people still find this overused comedy entrances funny or whatever..

Anyway, cool for the Sanji fans. As Gobb said though.. not sure what kind of asspul that was, but he atleast has done something in this godawful arc. Can't wait to see who will end up as the next damsel in distress, since Oda is in love with that shit. lol

Pacing was okay and it's finally picking up. Now, for Oda's sake, it's time for BM to ******* rekt all of their asses. We wanna see a Yonko go mad af.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Rohan likes this.
  5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,890ლ
    >introduces a character with haki so advanced it lets him see into the future
    >cucked by same kind of haki
    SASUGA ODA

I found the typical sleeping more annoying than the entrance itself. I like that luffy's manchild nature ruin the womanchild's shit. :happyurr

Yeah, lmao.

I bet this is going to be anti-climactic as ****. I see either:
    A) they get rekt for a bit then picture gg
    B) picture straight up and BM gets rekt by group and they flee

Arc likes this.
  6. Venomous Cobra A Causal Real One

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,957ლ
    It seems Katakuri stopped foreseeing the future to react properly to the biggest threat, aka the missile that's headed towards big mom

Gud chap, crazy cause the last ones were asss

7. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    707,546ლ

Well, maybe i'm just too bored of these shounen mc's being all the same. Need something new.. -_-

Man Gobb, you know how to ruin someone's hope. looool

A = The usual villain is too stronk and beats our ass, but we run around and come back stronger than ever
    B = Luffy does some shadow luffy asspul and is so op that he hits the candies out of BM's ass

Rohan and Gobb like this.
  8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,890ლ
    lml, fair enough.

LOL. Either way, I dunno if they will defeat BM in the traditional sense. Seems like they'll end up fleeing, but then that makes other issues so it's hard to say.

Arc likes this.
  9. Rohan Guest

Imagination a Big Mom - Luffy/Minks/Ninja - Vinsmokes - Capone alliance taking on Kaido at Wano. :maybe That will be an interesting twist.

I liked the chapter very much, though I think Danni dodging the bullets a bit too much. I can't wait to see Big Mom's reaction next chapter. 4/5.

Arc likes this.
  10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,890ლ
    >let's just forget the planned slaughter and fight Kaido
    Kaido honestly seems like the lesser evil in this. lol

Arc likes this.
  11. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    707,546ლ
    Guys, Kaido will be like "gtfo my way, i'm try to kill myself"

[​IMG]

12. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,890ლ
    I can already hear the AMV's with CRAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN as the music.

Arc likes this.
  13. Rohan Guest

You have forgotten that they are Pirates. :maybe

Big Mom and the Vinsmokes will become enemies once the plan is exposed, but it doesn't hold much weight when it comes to the defeat of Kaido. If Kaido falls there will be a power vacuum, whoever fills the power vacuum will gain enormous power.

However the issue is defeating Kaido which no party can do alone. So an alliance is a better option. The best example is the Luffy and Capone alliance. Both are enemies of each other, but they are allied for two reasons :-
    1) They know they cannot take down Big Mom alone.
    2) Big Mom's fall will ensure that both parties's objectives are fulfilled.

An Super alliance if made between the four parties could lead to Kaido's fall. All parties will benefit from this.

Big Mom gets Vinsmokes technology through the alliance and even more power.

Vinsmokes will also get power and be able to rebuild their empire.

Luffy and Company can free the Wano Country from Kaido's rule.

Capone will also get massive power.

The best thing is that it will justify Kaido's hype even if he is defeated. It took a Yonko and many other factions to take him down.

But the scale of such a cataclysmic battle would be hard to portray. Can Oda a do it? We will have to see. :happymm

I think this is a unique plotline and not those generic outcomes that you posted. The issue this time around however is that if Oda uses any of those generic outcomes it will cause some major rustling in the fan base. :maybe

14. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    45,890ლ
    pls.
    I don't think BM is the type to rationalise. I can see Vinsmokes and SH if anything, but I find BM as likely as Doffy and the SH teaming up.
    I wouldn't say that Luffy and Capone is anything like the BM situation considering they'd never at all interacted and they weren't in the whole predicament so it was more neutral. Sure they could've became enemies there, but their grounds were far more even than BM and the rest. It's not even just BM being a factor for their side, it's BM also from her PoV in which she was betrayed and also targeted.
    Agreed here.
    This literally isn't even a factor, lol. Why do you think that I posted generic outcomes? Because their more generic and likely! Sure, I could write up a massive theory, even a crack-pot one, but it doesn't mean it's going to be likely just because of its uniqueness. Don't get me wrong, yours is entirely possible to happen, but incredibly unlikely. But he's used the generic route quite a lot.

15. Rohan Guest

One can hope. :pepe:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.