Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Blazing Storm, Apr 23, 2020.
Spoiler (Move your mouse to the spoiler area to reveal the content)
Before writing this, which one do you want, the argument type of character A or the argument type of character B?
I drew only one picture of the character chosen in this way
I thought that the title would be a spoiler for the article and I would just upload a sketch and put it away.
Actually, just that alone, there are already two argument types. I thought it was meaningful because it was giving information.
Originally, I only received a few pictures and a summary of the dialogue from the source.
I wonder if I should write more inaccurately or concisely because of YouTubers or crackdowns... Anyway, I'm thinking about it.
* Title "Choryeong"
* Under Tama's command, all Kaido's subordinates who ate millet dumplings became allies.
* Luffy seems to have been rescued...
* Queen Insu-type appeared in Sanji vs Queen.
* Chopper's Rumble Ball 30 Minutes Monster Mode has a side effect.
* Who's Who v.s Jinbei.
Who's Who is a former CP9 member and uses meat-based techniques.
Who's Who takeover type.
* 12 years ago, he was imprisoned by mistake and then escaped and is now named..
That mistake has already appeared in the work and is related to the mentioned devil fruit (either as a power or the fruit itself).
In the narration, "Anything related to the government...?" the nuance of
- Tama gives the order and all those who have eaten the dango become allies of the samurai.
- Luffy has been rescued.
- Queen transforms into his hybrid form to fight Sanji.
- The 30-minute Rumble Ball has side effects.
- Who's Who vs Jinbe.
- Who's Who is a former member of CP9 and uses their techniques.
- Who's Who transforms into its hybrid form (the one in the photo).
- 12 years ago, he was imprisoned for a mistake he made but then escaped.
- That error is related to an Akuma no Mi that the World Government had ...
>On the topic of the DF that is discussed at the end, I will give you a hint. Read Chapter 1 of One Piece again
OH NO NO NO luffy has the chosen fruit
Meat based attack lmaoo
So Who's Who lost Luffy's fruit
Bruh bad Nardo vibe
So Gomu Gomu no mi is important to the WG, but why?
Lmfao I wonder what Queen's hybrid form is like.
Who's Who vs Jinbe should be cool I guess
Oda's trying to connect the dots I didn't even knew existed
Me: Oda gear 5 when
Oda: did you know Luffy's fruit is based and related to WG
>gum gum fruit
- Chapter has 17 pages.
- The Gifters obey Tama's order.
- Luffy is saved.
- Sanji uses the attack "Collier Strike" to hit Queen.
- Queen is a cyborg and was with Vinsmoke Judge in a team / project called "MADS".
- Queen's face in her hybrid form is more or less like the normal one.
- It has a 3-fingered claw on its robotic arm.
- The side effect that Chopper suffers from the new Rumble Ball is that he now speaks like an old man.
- Chopper is going to use a secret medicine from the Mink that will heal Zoro instantly.
- However, when the effect wears off, you will have twice as much pain as you have suffered.
- Jinbe vs Who's Who.
- Who's Who uses the Rokushiki.
- One of those techniques is the "Hagan" which is like the Shigan but using a sword.
- Who's Who says he was a Rob Lucci-level great at CP9.
- Who's Who was imprisoned 12 years ago when the Gomu Gomu no Mi was stolen from a Navy ship.
- Who's Who spent 10 years in prison and saw Jinbe just 2 years ago when he was still a Shichibukai.
- Who's Who says he was surprised to see a Rookie (Luffy) appear 2 years ago who had eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi that was stolen many years before.
Confirmed my guys
Luffy ate jesus fruit
Wasn't the whole point of Gomu Gomu that it was such a gag Df and it was Luffy who made it special? Now if Oda adds some "chosen one" shit like Indra and Ashura to it itll be pathetic
Separate names with a comma.