1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Politics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gobb, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59,663ლ
    Wo Pakistan Wale chutiye bol rhe hain Imran pls Kam bac.

there is this local MLA in above link who was killed by Mob after he took out Truck load rally in favour of Rajpakshe.

Saare chutiye south Asia mein hi baithe hain kya

upsurge and Laraib like this.
  2. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59,663ლ
  3. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,489ლ
    I was thinking about exactly this when I saw the INR hit 77+ against the USD.

One of my closest high-school friends, who was from a well off OBC family, never went the reservation route. My mom had a Brahmin colleague who got a fake OBC certificate for the sake of reservation of her kids in college, yet the Brahmins in her workplace only ever ranted about actual OBCs, SCs, STs, and such.

And, yes, these people were indeed BJP bhakts.

I believe they issued this order after protestors stormed the PM residence and set it ablaze.

Still no justification though...

Rajapaksa deserved it.

* Insert oft-repeated rant about entrenched personality cult here *

Seriously though... If anyone is likely to carry out violent riots or even a coup, it's the right wing Hindutva nuts in this country if someone other than Modi become PM. I always thought this couldn't happen here (though military coups can't be discounted) but after what happened in the US in Jan 2021...

While this may seem like a pleasing bit of news, I wouldn't place too much faith in Ramana. This fucker has shown time and again that he's all bark and no bite; the SC under him is willing to proceed with contempt notices over joke tweets and ignore falsely accused waiting for bail for 2+ years, but takes no suo moto contempt action against municipal corporations that blatantly violate the CJI's own written orders.

I have little to no faith left in him and the SC right now. They're either fascist ball lickers or useless dick weasels who only talk.

4. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59,663ლ
    I mean whatever but at least he is dumping off the garbage that's sedition law.
    Read somewhere Out of the 405 sedition cases in last 10 years 149 were for talking shit about maggi and 144 were for talking Truth about dhongi.

Edit.

[​IMG]

Also a news source

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...ps-2014-victory-shows-new-article-14-database

upsurge likes this.
  5. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,489ლ
    Nope, still not convinced. Ramana is, for now, useless in my eyes. Nothing also came of his harsh criticisms of Jagan Mohan Reddy and the corruption cases against him. He was all bark and only some bite there as well.

6. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,489ლ
    Another day. Another mass shooting by a white dude in the US with a legally purchased firearm that is capable of putting down a man from 500-600 metres.

7. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,489ლ
    Another mass shooting literally the next day after this one. This time it was by a mentally ill Chinese-American dude who carried out a politically motivated hate crime against Taiwanese Christians. And, yes, the handguns he used were indeed legally purchased.

So... This Chinese-American dude was mentally ill and also supposedly homeless. But he could still legally purchase two 9x19mm handguns, probably costing around USD 400 each (about INR 9000 after converting and adjusting for PPP).

So, not only are guns readily available there, they're also dirt cheap. To think you can buy LEM grade 9mm pistols there for as little as that is ******* ridiculous.

8. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59,663ლ
    Party in USA

[​IMG]

upsurge likes this.
  9. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,489ლ
    I can hear this gif.

10. Riker

Trophy Points
    If only healthy food was that cheap!

upsurge likes this.
  11. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59,663ლ

Sharam bhi nhi aati. Literally chaddi gang ka leader hain MP mein ye

12. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59,663ლ
    upsurge likes this.
  13. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,489ლ
    * Laughs in pakoda economics *

Whelp... Looks like Fascist nonsense and getting BJP RS seat are now her only options left for money making.

Riker likes this.
  14. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59,663ლ
    Bruhhh Rahat Indori poem is immortal

15. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,489ლ
    What the **** is going on in the shit-hole states?

Hmm... I wonder if I have a right to use that term against another state, considering Karnataka is becoming UP of the South.