1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Psychology Test - Your Darkest Self

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marin, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Marin Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    736ლ
    A cringe title, I know. I took it from the video in question. The only reason I checked it out the other day was that I wanted to see how wrong it was. Turned out it was pretty accurate. Basically, you are presented with a series of photos with different people all of whom have some mental disorders that are representative of some suppressed characteristics in your subconsciousness which manifest in your behavior. Which person has which disorder is not revealed until after you've decided who disturbs you the most so don't rely on that. :p

You know what, here's the video so just watch it, it's explained better. (Also mute it, the music is on the disturbing/annoying side.)

Share your results below. :) Mine's in the spoiler below.

Show Spoiler
    I was most disturbed by the Schizophrenic. The fact that I'm disturbed by this person says the following about me:

"Repression:

You probably repressed a feeling of indifference towards others and withdrawal from things and events at an early stage of your childhood.

Denial:

You are probably quite a sociable person. You believe in socializing and communication with others, enjoying your companies and going out often."

Which is pretty accurate. The only problem is they have switched the Repression and Denial parts. I have locked myself away from most people when I was young and am still a lone-wolf (or like to think I am) despite wanting to have more relationships with people which results in me sabotaging my own social life every now and then. o_O

2. Death and Strawberry Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,777ლ
  3. Marin Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    736ლ
    Is it accurate?

4. Death and Strawberry Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,777ლ
    yeah to an extent but its most likely becoz the test is designed that way that whichever pic you choose it will have some behavior which you will find prone to yourself

5. Marin Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    736ლ
    Quite likely. It does seem to be using a dumbed down version of a real test in that the real version would require you to take multiple rounds of pictures so as to narrow your fears down and thus avoid resorting to that.

6. Death and Strawberry Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    6,777ლ
    yeah most likely

7. IshimaruSenpai Wumpus

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,003ლ
    Welp i got Hysteric

8. IshimaruSenpai Wumpus

Trophy Points