1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

SD's Official Female Protagonist Tournament Prelims: Lenalee Lee vs Mokoto Kusanagi

Discussion in 'Tournament Archive' started by Mahesvara, Jan 21, 2016.

?

Who do you like more?

Poll closed Jan 23, 2016.
  1. Lenalee Lee

28.6%
  2. Mokoto Kusanagi

71.4%
  1. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Lenalee Lee(D.Gray Man)
    [​IMG]
    Komui's younger sister, and assistant Head Officer. Her parents were killed by an Akuma when she was very young. Because she is an Accommodator, the Black Order took her away from her only remaining family member (Komui) to Headquarters against her will. For three years she was never allowed to leave the place, which felt like a prison to her. Because she attempted suicide, she had to be restrained and tied to her bed. However, once Komui joined the Black Order, Lenalee became more at ease in the Black Order. She once told Allen that her "world" consists of her friends and family; if something terrible ever happened to them, she would be devastated.

VS

Mokoto Kusanagi(Ghost in the Shell)
    [​IMG]
    Motoko Kusanagi is the mysterious, even enigmatic woman who has led a group of SpecOps for years, and was recruited by Aramaki to work for Section 9. Almost nothing is known about her, her origins, birthdate, etc. She could not be older than 60 or so, since the widespread use of full-cyborgization was not in use until then. She was fully cyborged at a very young age and as she "grew" she went through a series of artificial bodies. This, more than anything, likely contributed to her great ease at controlling cyborg bodies of various types, even multiple at the same time.

2. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    I'll go with Mokoto the bad-ass female cyborg, ftw! Which reminds me that I still have to watch Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex ;-;

Only watched a few episode of D.Gray Man and Lenalee seemed like a good character, but I'll likely never get to know more since I've been avoiding getting in 100+ episode series.

3. Bling Kai Junior Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    59ლ
    GTS is one of the highest quality animes it's up there with the classics. And is underappreciated as well just like the classics. For that reason alone I am going with the cyborg girl.

4. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Mokoto hanging on with a 3 vote lead with less than 2 hours left.

5. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Mokoto is now heading to the quarterfinals

6. Zealot Loud Facer

Trophy Points
    Keno
    33,067ლ
    Lol missed this one