1. The board is operational again, but expect downtime later again this week. To ensure an optimal experience, we will make sure to use this time wisely to improve and enhance the site. If you experience any strange or weird bugs occuring in the site at this time, please tell us immediately so we can solve the issues. Thank you for your patience! Feel free to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/NjNFbnk

Sheep Game Sheep Game Host Sign-ups

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Beatrice, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Beatrice

Beatrice The Golden Witch

In the event that the looser of the previous Sheep Game does not want to - or can not - run the next Sheep Game, I would like other users to be readily able to take over the game.

In this thread, you will be able to submit yourself to be the next potential host of The Sheep Game - if a back-up is needed. It will be first come first served basis.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    RNG: 655891
  2. Schpittfeuer the useless

Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,037ლ
    Oh, I'm in.

But why not stick to second last makes the sheep instead rule?

3. Beatrice

Honestly, I think this may just be easier. I want the Sheep games to be as fluid as possible, and this pretty much ensures that. In this scenario, people will actually be ready and willing to take over if the need arises instead of it being a random thing that happens because someone dropped out.

RNG: 268145
  4. Hazard The Owl

Hazard The Owl SD Analyst

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    5,058ლ
    Make one Person the Host and Finish it... Bruh

5. Beatrice

Read my posts... Bruh

RNG: 220866