1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

The Tavern: The Birth of an Adventure

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Phenom, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Phenom The Resident Bibliophile

Trophy Points
    Keno
    794ლ
    "Is that so?" His visor lights up, nearly blinding in intensity. "I really wish to try my hand at this impossible game. It sounds fun."

He slams his fist on the table, cracking the wood. "You will tell me when you see him in town again?"

2. Mercy

Mercy Little Princessa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    258,580ლ
    Well I don't want to lose my little money I have on gambling just yet. *Dessa finishes eating her food and seats back against the booth feeling nice and full*

3. Inky Otter with a dark side

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,781ლ
    "I will I will. I can use a spell to tell you from a distance not sure if it will work if you are on Cybertron though but I will try at least" Esca says as she puts her hand over the cracked wood using a spell to fix it.

She nods in agreement with Dessa about not wanting to gamble away money. "I have done that far to often not fun"

4. Mercy

Mercy Little Princessa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    258,580ლ
    I learned that lesson a long time ago in Raven Cross. We have a small gambling hall just outside of town there. That is also part of the problem with them not rebuilding things. *Dessa says grumpily*

5. Phenom The Resident Bibliophile

Trophy Points
    Keno
    794ლ
    "Oops," he mutters, lifting a hand to cover his mouth. "I forget my strength at times."

6. Mercy

Mercy Little Princessa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    258,580ლ
    *Dessa laughs at the cracked being fixed in the table caused by Shockwave* Yeah you do need to be a bit more careful.

7. Phenom The Resident Bibliophile

Trophy Points
    Keno
    794ლ
    "You try weighing what I do." He teased with a chuckle, the visor flashing a bright purple before dimming. "I'm one of the average sized from my planet, imagine the weight of some of the larger ones."

8. Inky Otter with a dark side

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,781ლ
    "You are large enough." Esca says "I wonder if I could make it to Cybertron if I were to stand on one end of a large plank of wood balanced on a cylinder object in the centre with you jumping on the other end kind of like a see saw." She jokingly says knowing it would not happen or be even possible.

9. Phenom The Resident Bibliophile

Trophy Points
    Keno
    794ლ
    "No," he replies, chuckling at the idea. "I could certainly see what altitude you could gain if you liked though."

10. Mercy

Mercy Little Princessa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    258,580ლ
    They have guys even larger then you? I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley if so. *Dessa saying while making a funny face at Shockwave.*

11. Phenom The Resident Bibliophile

Trophy Points
    Keno
    794ლ
    "They would not fit down a dark alley though," he replied with a serious face before laughing again. "I think you are safe."

12. Mercy

Mercy Little Princessa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    258,580ლ
    *Dessa chuckles back* Good to know, thanks for info Shockwave.

13. Inky Otter with a dark side

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,781ლ
    Esca chuckles at this "We should so do this, be really funny. I know it wasn't possible be really jarring if it worked though..." she says before switching her voice a bit "How did you get here? she says in a deeper voice "I had someone launch me here with a child's playground toy" Esca says her feet swinging in excitement about the idea of being launched into the air

"That is pretty darn big, sounds way cool though"

14. Phenom The Resident Bibliophile

Trophy Points
    Keno
    794ლ
    "Shall we begin?" He teases, sliding a hand under the table, gripping the portion of her seat and beginning to lift with a grunt and then holding her up in the air, still seated on the portion of the booth. "How's the weather up there?"

He turns and tilts his head in a smile at Dessa. "You are welcome."

15. Mercy

Mercy Little Princessa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    258,580ლ
    Oh, my you guys are really strong Shockwave. *Dessa leans over to peak under the table as Esca is lifted off of the floor*