1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 161

Discussion in 'Tokyo Ghoul' started by Artifice, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Artifice Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22ლ
    Link: https://readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/161/4907/1
    Show Spoiler
    That explains why Rize keeps showing up in the manga even though shes dead, Im glad it happened this way (I did not think of it happening) because Rize just being a figment of Kaneki's imagination is a lot shittier than her being alive since cells is a theme in TG. Pretty cool and its making this manga fresh again.

Kame likes this.
  2. Kame Heaven's Feel

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,656,240ლ
    Show Spoiler
    To be fair; I have absolutely zero idea on what's going on anymore. That said, wew. Did humans randomly start to turn into ghouls? Jeez, wonder what's about to go down.

One things for certain, it'll be a Kaneki Vs. Furuta / Ryze finale, and that's fine. I like this option, but, he's not really in a good condition right now. No matter how I look at it, I can't see a good ending anywhere in sight.

Anyways, does this mean Suzuya could become a ghoul, potentially?

3. Artifice Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22ლ
    Show Spoiler
    I believe it does mean Suzuya can become a ghoul. Although its already hard to think of him as anything else because he behaves like one. Kaneki is in no condition to do anything so it makes me think that they might just kill him off instead of a fight. There does not seem to be a good ending in site and it seemed that way since Kaneki turned into dragon.

Right now Im really curious about those clowns they introduced awhile back, like theres gotta be more to them.