1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Summer Vinland Saga Discussion

Discussion in 'Seasonal Anime Discussion' started by Gobb, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,147ლ
    [​IMG]

Episodes: 24 | Source: Manga| Genres: Action, Adventure, Historical, Drama, Seinen

Synopsis
    For a thousand years, the Vikings have made quite a name and reputation for themselves as the strongest families with a thirst for violence. Thorfinn, the son of one of the Vikings' greatest warriors, spends his boyhood in a battlefield enhancing his skills in his adventure to redeem his most-desired revenge after his father was murdered.​

2. Ass

Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,870ლ
    can already tell this is one of those series where I'm gonna have to immediately read the manga after it's done airing. First 3 episodes were absolute fire.

Gobb likes this.
  3. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,658ლ
    i am dissapointed they didn't adapt the epicness of chap 1 in the starting ep but the animation looks dope

can't wait for some my fav prolgue moments to be animated

Gobb likes this.
  4. Dannie

Dannie sexy pirate

Trophy Points
    Keno
    132,133ლ
    if the anime is going to take this long then i might have to read the manga

Gobb likes this.
  5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,147ლ
    Maybe it's saved for later?

Just finished episode one and was enjoyable. CG has come a long way in anime. They blended it pretty well in the opening sequence on the ships.

Ylva gave me a chuckle crying about the Sheep and dead dude lol. Forgot how different young Thorfinn is. Looking forward to more!

Dannie likes this.
  6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,147ლ
    Episode 2 was solid. The talk with Thors and Thorfinn reminded my of how good the manga was. Getting manga PTSD with where we're going. Finally seeing Askeladd animated, eh?

7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    22,147ლ
    Thorfinn sure got his ass smacked red. :neverever Man, Helga got Thors whipped quick lmfao. When they were trapped in the alcove, there was just something funny as **** about how the boat slid in from the side. xD Some great Thors action at the end of the ep. Now gotta wait a couple weeks for ep 4. :endit

Dannie likes this.