1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Who would you Buff/Nerf and how?

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by god Eji, Nov 4, 2017.

1. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    Title

2. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    Moira is imo a game changer.If she can heal and input decent amount of dmg then I feel like Zen will be put in very very bad position.

Moira is definitely everything I wanted Zen to be a fast moving hero which can heal and deal dmg.So I'll say Zenyatta since really,he's very very slow and flankers are killing him way to easy.

I also think other heroes which aren't played much need some sort of a buff.

What I also think,Reaper needs a buff.I think Reaper kit is very very bad.Though he input insane close dmg other than that it's very hard to use atm.He is a tank killer but Road counters him with hook almost always if he hits the hook.His teleport is very very slow compared to Moira now and I feel like his ghost mode should have the ability to cancel it.Though is a great fight quiter,players can load an attack to one shot him easily.Though the fact that I haven't seen anyone using Reaper in the World Cup now speak for itself how bad Reaper is.(I think no one used him as of now didn't see all rounds,but at least in last rounds no one used him.)

other than that I think Hanzo really needs a nerf.Anyone who master Hanzo's aim is way too strong since he potentially can one shot any 200HP hero and a tank if scatter used right.His hitscan is insane as well.If they give him more different arrows that would be great to compensate for lower hitscan.

3. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    ok so I'm gonna spitball some shit,
    * means that this is some shit I think would be cool but would probably be a nightmare for game balance
    # means the charachter isn't in a terrible spot on live
    Show Spoiler

Doomfist;
    -reset horizontal hitbox
    -reset seismic slam to ptr version
    - increase activation range of seismic slam
    #Genji;
    -Remove dash double hitbox
    -reduce deflect hitbox to animation size or just slightly larger than his frame.
    #Sombra;
    -remove ******* bugs like ghost throw
    - halve stealth cast time
    -25 damage for stealth to be cancelled
    -Hack reduces damage output of target by 30%
    *Hack inverts controls , cooldown increased to 9 seconds .
    #McCree
    -Kill resets roll
    *passive headhunter -critical hit elimination slows time for McCree for 1.5 seconds
    - increase bullet damage from 70-75.
    #Reaper
    - Make wraith form like the sombra short, he moves faster and can climb, put it on resource so it can be cancelle, reduce overall duration.
    - Remove telegraph on Reaper's Shadow step
    #Mei
    - Increase spray length and width
    - increase popcicle speed by 5%
    Torb
    -Give 75 armour to his base health pool
    -can armour turret
    Bastion;
    -Revert spread/ fall off but keep the no crits.
    -Reduce ironclad by half
    -Give tank form Armour again.
    #Widow
    - Add slow to venom mine
    - hook button can be held to repel/grapple
    - Ult also gives piercing rounds that pass through barriers/ character silhouttes or Ult also Halves charge time
    Hanzo
    - reduce scattuh damage from 75 to 50
    - add two arrows on the same input so he has to choose
    a) mist arrow-AOE is 5 meters , opponents in mist blinded for 1.5 seconds
    b) root arrow- arrow does 50 damage at max charge and roots opponent for 3 seconds.
    #Orisa
    - Give 475 HP
    #Roadhog
    -Reduce spread
    -reduce firerate by 25%
    #Ana
    -Give reverse falloff, she does 60 dmg close range, 70 damage mid range and 75 damage long range
    *her primary fire reduces the amount of healing received by 25%
    #Zen
    -two charges on his heal orb so he can put them on differrent teammates or two on one person to heal them for 70 per second.
    * give new abitlity called stance- he can change from sitting to standing, when sitting same as on live, when standing he moves15% faster and fires faster but does less damage
    Mercy
    - Revert to old res
    - increase ult cost
    - reduce ult gain rate.
    Symmetra
    - Can set turrets to heal or damage
    - Increase alt fire speed by 10%
    - Passive order over chaos- when tele /shield gen is up turrets do more damage

4. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    I agree,I feel Zen should have a 15% speed boost passive IF he has a discord orb on someone who is close to him.

The standing Zen that sounds stupid imo.

5. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    he looks so badass tho

6. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    idk how would that even look I can't even imagine Zen standing xd

7. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I mean stand floating dbz style

8. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    NO what has been seen,can't been unseen NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    your mortal mind is weak.

10. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    turn the floating into something usefull and make him immune to junk traps

11. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    t
    the trap consumes all from the heavens to the earth and all in between. but I tink the slenderer hitbox however slight would give Zen more options.

12. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    I think Zen's hitbox is good only complain I have with him is lack of mobility.He is slow af and any flanker takes him out easily unless your aiming is so on point that you kill him before he gets you which is once or twice in 10 times.

Also good shout about orbs having 2 charges that would be great since his heal is not healing very much.

god Eji likes this.
  13. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    the thing is his hitbox is very round in such a way that rapid fire and shotguns deal immense damage, so by having a bit more mobility and a faster fire rate with less damge should make fighting againgst flanker more managable/ engagingfor zen players, if they like the current scenario they would have the option to use that too. overall your're getting a more engaging style of combat between support and flanker.

14. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,107ლ
    While this might be true but that would be a double edged sword,that 15% would be tempting,but you still wouldn't be able to run from Genji or Tracer which are current defo best flankers in game add to that what you said less dmg you'd suffer alot.

I think if Zen had a passive which would give him a 15% speed boost if the discord was on enemy which is cca. 5-6 yards away from him that would be cool,not only you'd be harder to get hit but you'd be able to defend yourself better especially if that discord is on the target which is attacking you so you'd have "permanent" 15% speed boost untill you or the enemy dies.

That would mean that Winston and Rein wouldn't be such a problem anymore to Zen and would somehow defend himself better imo.

15. god Eji Calamity

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,947ლ
    the problem with tying it to discord is it encourages Zen to chase kills due to discord being the offensive part of his kit, the idea isn't to run it is to increase survivability.