1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Mahesvara, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    [​IMG]

Koudo Ikusei Senior High School is a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Koudo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its "inferior" students in order to ridicule them. For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination, and was put in D-class. After meeting Horikita Suzune and Kushida Kikyou, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka's situation begins to change.​

2. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    Okay after two episodes,this is probably one of my favorites of the season. The series is sort of a mix of baka to test and oregairu, plus the MC is a total badass. I'd definitely recommend picking this up.

3. iNoto さびし おかみ

Trophy Points
    Keno
    520ლ
    MAL score list is garbage.. this anime is pretty interesting. I highly recommend checking this one @Gobb

Episode 5 when? Anime is really good.

MC is a total badass! Sees a girl, doesn't blush nor he gets a heart attack. Dude is cool af! COLD AND SMART.. best combo wombo!

4. GlitterBear

GlitterBear Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    18,722ლ
    Oh there was a thread for this +.+

Im havent watched ep 4 yet but i love this anime OH MY GOSSSHHHHH bwaaaaa i love all the twists and turns and bwaaa oh my gosh sniffles easily in top 3 of the season

5. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    First two episodes, the MC sort of resembled Hachiman, but after the 3rd, I'd say he's more similar to Tatsuya. This is one of my faves of the season, I really dig the drama and the school politics. I also like the cast as well, everyone seems to be hiding something, which adds complexity to the characters.

GlitterBear likes this.
  6. GlitterBear

Trophy Points
    Keno
    18,722ლ
    Particularly the main character, if anything it's arguable he has the most secrets (from an obvious looky in level), especially with the starting quotes referencing him.

7. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    Definitely.
    He's obviously really smart, but his test scores are average. He's really good at martial arts, but he plays it off and says its thanks to practicing tea ceremonies, calligraphy, and piano kek. Makes me curious as to why he's trying so hard to not stand out, which in turn is actually making him standout. If we don't get these answers in the anime, I'm picking up the LN(well i plan to either way lol).

8. GlitterBear

Trophy Points
    Keno
    18,722ლ
    I would say there's a reason he's in the bottom level, like at least at current I get the feeling that there's more then it seems.
    I plan to as well +.+

9. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    How'd you like Kushida's other personality?

10. GlitterBear

Trophy Points
    Keno
    18,722ლ
    DAT LITTLE NOT VERY NICE WORD

But it suits her better really, I mean it was clear something was up with her bubbly lalalalalalalala, i mean whenever an anime character tries to pressure someone to be friends with her just so she can be friends with everyone something is clearly up

11. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    I had an inkling that something was sort of off about her, but damn I didn't expect a complete 180 lol. I'm glad though, I was hoping she wasn't just going to be a Yui clone from Oregairu. It unsettling how she plays it off in the next episode too, like as if her mask never slipped.

GlitterBear likes this.
  12. Faint

Faint finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    30,190ლ
    Another generic piece of shit. Pass me the rope fam.
    Show Spoiler

I'll try when I can be arsed. >_<

13. GlitterBear

Trophy Points
    Keno
    18,722ლ
    PRINCESS PRINCIPAL IS GENERIC NOT THISSSS

Faint likes this.
  14. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,358ლ
    Goddamn,hot girl after hot girl keep getting introduced
    [​IMG]

I heard this was one of the slower/boring arcs,but I'm pretty interested and invested with it so far. I love how cool and calm Ayano is, seriously I'm all for more protags like him and Tatsuya and less beta fucks who cry or stutter half the time. To be able to tickle Horikita like that in front of everyone in such a serious atmosphere with such a calm demeanor was pretty awesome, Horikita reaction was also pretty cute. Also like how he saved Sakurai from the perv at the electronics shop, dude was creepy af. Looking forward to how Ayano and company pull off saving Sudo's ass.

15. iNoto さびし おかみ

Trophy Points
    Keno
    520ლ
    I also like the fact that he's not weak. The president tried to **** with our MC and he got his ass WHOOPED! I'm tired of weak MC! I like this guy xD

>I'll try
    said no one ever :happyurr

Faint likes this.