1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Big Mom vs Luffy

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Maverick, Jun 3, 2017.

?

Who will win ?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2017.
  1. Big Moms

50.0%
  2. Luffy

25.0%
  3. Stalemate

25.0%
  1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    15,112ლ
    We'll get our answers in due time I guess!

Maverick likes this.
  2. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    Was just thinking of something actually: Why doesn't Luffy bring in the Grand Fleet? Wasn't it bigger than pretty much any pirate fleet?

Maverick likes this.
  3. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    I still dont think Luffy has any interest to become leader of those fleet . I think they will appear during Wano Country Saga guess but for now i do not know but its cool if they arrive when they see if luffy is in danger .

4. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    I'm pretty sure I might actively read Wano, since it's likely to be a heavily Zoro involved story. The only reason I even followed OP was for Zoro, and because Tekking does videos on it now that Bleach is gone... ;-;

Maverick likes this.
  5. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Bleach went uttershit in the end and being bleach fan i cannot feel empthy for kubo any longer ;-;

Yep same here mate but this arc is about Sanji more like Lanji XD .Well Oda has not given any of Sanji's fight to prove he is better than Zoro . I still feel Zoro is better than sanji despite many claim he is equal .

6. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    Sanji's fighting style isn't as versatile as Zoro's, it's too easily countered by say simply being faster, and isn't as strong defense wise. Plus, I can't see Sanji tanking Kuma's Ursus Shock like that, or blocking zombie Oars' attacks.

Maverick likes this.
  7. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Exactly i was disappointed at how oda presented Sanji this arc . I agree Zoro also has shown to have more endurance than Sanji does when he took the Kuma's attack for luffy and he is supernova like Killer .
    He hardly faced tough task when battling against Pika too . I am waiting for him to fight against Shogun of Wano that will be really awesome mate .

8. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    I'm really hoping he gets to get another Kitetsu in Wano, wasn't it hinted there was one there? Or was that just speculation?

Also yeah it seems like Sanji just copied the whole Nami with Arlong thing this arc... It's interesting the first time, but half the crew's done it, Oda needs to find a new shocker for a crew member going rogue- say they valued something like revenge over their bonds with the crew, seeing them have to deal with knowing they're not as important would be interesting.

Maverick likes this.
  9. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ

Excellent Question meito has different :
    Sijo wo Wazamono - supreme grade sword
    o wozo mono grade sword
    Ryo Wozo mono Grade sword
    Wozo mono grade sword

Currently Zoro has two of o wo Wozomono grade sword from Ryuma and Ichijimonji from Kuina , another one was the cursed one i think dont remember it should be Sandai from louge town arc .

The missing list in his sword collection list is the 12 supreme swords Sijo wo Wazamono . One of the 12 supreme swords currently right now is with Mihawk and probably Shillew of Rain .
    I probably guess Ichijmonji may get destroyed in one of the fight and he will possess one of the supreme meito swords .

10. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    I really hope so, I hated when Yubashiri got rusted... By far my favourite sword of his, though Shisui is pretty cool too. I'd love to see how he handles Ichimonji being broken though.

Maverick likes this.
  11. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Temporary depression i guess XD but its bound to happen he will lose his ichimonji in near future . Same here i like Shisui too !!

12. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    I loved how he got it, just catches it as Ryuma says the sword prefers a new master and walks off. Especially how he fought Ryuma with a different style than he usually does.

Maverick likes this.
  13. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Have you read monster manga previous one shot of oda ? He pretty much looks like zoro or may be his ancestor . He is true samurai warrior and was also hero of wano country so there is no doubt about epicness of Ryuma .

14. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    Ah nope, how serious of a manga is it? One of the reasons I don't fully follow OP is how unserious it often is. Comedy is good, just Luffy+Usopp+Sanji+Chopper being so unserious at almost all times really grinded on me, never got to the point where Franky was in the story but I bet he would've been even worse for my mood. When shit gets serious like the Marineford war is when I sit down and enjoy it, seriously Marineford to me is a masterpiece.

Maverick likes this.
  15. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Wanted-One-Piece/Vol-001-Ch-004--Monsters?id=114471

Here is the link one of the masterpiece one shot of Odachii .
    Agreed the very point of them being serious will be defeat to the series . Zoro , Robin and Nami are pretty much serious people , so you will find comical type like luffy who is non serious in any event .

You read my mind same here Marineford was seriously one of the best written arc till today . I still remember reading in awe when Sengoku revealed Ace being Gol D roger's son was biggest shock i have read . I believed he was luffy's brother and dragon's son man that was epic . Also how can anyone forget Whitebeard's epic entrance .

Seriously best entrance of all the marineford was Shanks everyone just held back even Sengoku became polite and ordered to stop the war . XD