1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Big Mom vs Luffy

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by Maverick, Jun 3, 2017.

?

Who will win ?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2017.
  1. Big Moms

50.0%
  2. Luffy

25.0%
  3. Stalemate

25.0%
  1. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    I'll give it a shot, and yeah I was sitting there in shock when I heard that. Marineford had so much right going on with it, shots of everyone and not just the main cast, a whole third of it with Luffy on the side lines, introducing badasses like Marco and Jozu, Shanks making even Akainu piss themselves, and my personal favourite was Whitebeard beating down everyone and even nearly killing two admirals... Just imagine what he could've done in his prime, that war would've been just one shots.

Maverick likes this.
  2. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    I am waiting for Marco's entrance again Nekomamushi already knows where he is XD .

I usually the series in Japanese sub Shirohige the might and great his seiyuu who voiced him was really epic when he declared the" One piece exists ". I beat he was strongest man in the world during his prime probably after Gol D Roger though .

I teared too man when the great man died and his past he wanted a family of his own was really nice . I want to see more of the past panel amzing though .

What's you opinion on Big Mom's past ? Though i did find it disturbing she went titan mode on them (probably ate mother caramel and kids .)

3. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    Eh, it's a decent enough coverage of her life, it hardly helped establish why she's such a narcissist and such, which most backstories do. It's more of just a flashback of her than a base for the character, made her honestly more creepy to me.

Maverick likes this.
  4. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    More like Shingeki no LinLin lmao but caramel is far more evil manipulating as a good person in reality she was working for underworld pwople to make kids slave to Tenryuobitto . That was sickest thing i read . Holy Mother i guess spotlight really did damage the perception i guess XD .

I did think Oda made sure linlin doesnt really good memeories of her events , most of it either bought damage to people or destruction . She hardly cared about well being of other . All that pamper of love she received ended up being like this . I do want her to get defeated she has that oversized ego .

5. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    I guess it did show she's always been like that though, unlike most being card for and such and it hardly effected her.

Maverick likes this.
  6. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Exactly she hardly changed since her childhood , i really dont think she will change her behavior . unless she finds out she ate mother caramel and her df iam curious about fate of Big Mom Pirates after this arc ends ?

7. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    The homies will likely stay the same, Big Mom will probably be off brooding somewhere with them, or captured by the government as Crocodile and Doffy before her. I'd imagine the fishmen would be a refuge for her, if she continued to protect them... Though, if BB can really just take whatever powers he wants, she'd likely be a target. I'm sure Cracker and some of her sons will leave her, though the rest will stay.

Maverick likes this.
  8. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Interesting thoughts i spoke with one of my friend about fate of Big Mom after this arc . We all agreed she will be caught by the WG or probably germa 66 and judge can show the trophy he caught a yonko .

About others interesting though i do see Pudding , Chiffon and other son and daughter who have detest feeling for big mom may part ways . Really do need to see what happens i never really thought about the fate of the kids after this arc they will either be relieved or sad that their mother was caught .

9. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    I'd actually say relieved, Impel Down is probably the safest place in the world, aside from Raftel. They can finally live their own lives, and stop living under her shadow, and chin. Though, they're unlikely to be easily accepted places, being former crewmembers of a Yonkou. I can see the lot of them becoming captains actually.

Maverick likes this.
  10. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Haha i agree big mom getting captured in impel down is the last thing that is going . I am pretty sure some of her son like Daifuku , Katakuri , Smoothie and Oven are still crazy strong to me . I guess it could be troublesome if she gets captured most of them i mentioned are literally monsters especially Katakuri if we talk about him .

11. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    Katakuri will definitely make a name for himself, despite his weird as hell fruit, he's still an amazing fighter and has the mentality needed for the new world. That, and future sight is ridiculously useful. Daifuku as well could easily be a major contender, his powers are so unique he'd probably become a warlord if the spot was open, the WG seems to prioritize useful or unique individuals, like how they kept Hancock for her fruit pretty much.

Maverick likes this.
  12. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Really interesting havent thought about rest of children may join as war lords . I probably think katakuris df and COo is top notch and we havent seen him propely fight yet . Most of his attack were defensive so need to see what more tricks he possess .

Sanji vs Daifuku will happen i guess because he hurt his future wife just kidding . His genie df is pretty interesting i am confused whether he is logia or paramecia type but overall WG keeping them as warlords is really interesting idea with their powers and df .

13. Errant Singularity Crack of Lightning Splitting the Ground

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,858ლ
    Cracker's too unstable to be brought in as a Warlord, and Smoothie wouldn't be interested in the proposition. Oven... I don't know, his fruit so far is unimpressive, though he may be amazing physically. I assumed Daifuku was paramecia, kind of like Perona's fruit but just one being summoned. From the looks of it it's covered in Armament Haki, meaning he'd be a perfect counter to Logia, though that could just be it being black.

Maverick likes this.
  14. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    Agreed with that from your assumption BM pirate will split into splinter group with some going independent way or ally with govt or just remain neutral . There will be chaos if Big Mom is carted off .

If we look in that way most of her kids dont really love her but fears from getting killed by her mother .

15. Maverick Legendary Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,922ლ
    @Skorm buddy, @Felix Walken why don't you join us on vs thread . What's your opinion about luffy vs Big Mom thread .