1. The board is operational again, but expect downtime later again this week. To ensure an optimal experience, we will make sure to use this time wisely to improve and enhance the site. If you experience any strange or weird bugs occuring in the site at this time, please tell us immediately so we can solve the issues. Thank you for your patience! Feel free to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/NjNFbnk

Anime Boku no Hero Academia S2 Discussion!

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by loj, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,035ლ
    Well except that I do know since I read the manga too
    <drroman>

2. Arc

Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    717,054ლ
    Stain gonna be the new fav of many Anime only watchers.

3. Punk Unemotional

Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,451ლ
    Huh, what do you manga readers get from SPOILING IT for yourslefs, wheres the fun in watching the anime if you already know whats about to happen!!!
    :facepalm

4. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,035ლ
    We are people who lack patience, but the manga is just as great too.

5. Punk Unemotional

Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,451ლ
    With pictures.... not moving.... yea I can see what you mean

6. Railgun99 Scarecrow ◤(¬‿¬)◥

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,111ლ
    Well, this week's episode was great :D

Can't wait to see more of Stain, I'm sure the anime would do him justice! The Stain arc in the manga was amazing :yay

Shanksette likes this.
  7. Shanksette Snekh

Trophy Points
    Keno
    176ლ
    The new episode had a good soundtrack imo! I noticed it during the more emotional moments, when Bakugou feels let down at the end of the fight, or when Iida meets with his brother.
    I think the anime conveyed the fact that Shouto was still confused about his fire power pretty well, all the different flashbacks from his Mom turning crazy and of his 5-second epiphany during the Deku-Todoroki fight showed that he was hesitating a lot. The fight scenes themselves were cool too, nice depiction of Bakugou and Todoroki's moves.
    And Katsuki's determination to be the best fighter is clear too, though it's still not fully explained yet for the anime-only.
    This episode had me both emotional (feeling for Todoroki and Bakugou, as well as for Iida later) and laughing (just Bakugou, all these scenes are among my favorite XD, the medal, the teethbrushing) in turn.
    I think it was quite enjoyable!

8. loj

loj from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    198,718ლ
    This episode is great,I just love Bakugou man,he's so funny XD I like the development from Todoroki,I'm waiting for some Katsuki development now.

Iida moment was emotional nearly got me,all in all great episode and with each episode I'm starting to love Boku no Hero more and more,It's in the top atm.

Absolute fantastic anime,AOTY for me personally.

Shanksette likes this.
  9. Punk Unemotional

Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,451ლ
    This episode was fantasitic, I have to admit I stand with Bukogo (cant spell for shit) when I say a victory without trouble is no victory at all. Todriko (cant spell) needs to fix his mom issues and Almight sucks when it comes with slogans! All in all the episode was cool, funny, and promising for the future. I would be satisfied if that was the end of season 2.

10. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,035ლ
    Great episode, this adaption is pretty ******* amazing. Though I would have liked some filler added with Todoroki reconciling with his mother, which I was a bit disappointed with the manga not spending more time on it,but oh well. Bakugou was hilarious this episode, especially in the end credit scene, but he honestly has every right to be irritated tbh. Can't wait for the next arc to start,but I'm wondering how they're going to handle these next 13 episodes since the next two arcs are pretty short, while the arc after is rather long.

11. Arc

Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    717,054ლ
    Studio Bones is really one of the best Studios ever. It's been awhile since we've had such a perfect adaption.
    Always faithful and art and animation more than on point. Not to mention the fitting soundtracks.

What i love about BNHA is the fast pacing and character development. The Bakugo i hated when i first started to read it is now one of my fav, because the slowly change of him and his motivation to become a Hero and all he does for it is admirable. That's why i agree with the people and say as well, that Bakugo is right with what he said.

Can't wait for the Stain arc to start! This will hype BNHA more than it already has for the Anime only viewers and hopefuly brings up the sales of the Manga, which already high for a Manga with less than 200 chapters.
    I just hope to see a season 3 announcement at the end of the last episode, pls!!

loj likes this.
  12. loj

loj from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    198,718ლ
    Who can hate Katsuki bruv!? Stain reminds me of Scar from FMAB wouldn't be surprised if it took inspiration from it xd

Other than that I agree,Studio Bones is doing great job!

Arc likes this.
  13. Arc

Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    717,054ლ
    That's because almost every shounen has that cliche, loud and mean rival who has not much to offer than bulllying and just being there, but that's not the case with BNHA. He's actually turning into one of the most developed and interesting characters in the series and another reason why i love this Manga more and more.

Ofc they are! Just look at the greatness they did with Mob Psycho 100!

loj likes this.
  14. loj

loj from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    198,718ლ
    This was the first time I got hooked more to the rival since the begining rather than main MC xd Katsuki is so boss,I can't wait to see his development :')

Yeah man Mob Psycho 100 was boss the fights were too epic =D

Arc likes this.
  15. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Administrator

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,035ლ
    MHA is a shounen that goes agianst the conventional cliches of typical battle shounen, which is what truely makes this series special. For example, Bakugou was mentioned. At first glance, he's the arrogant hotheaded rival, but he's way more than that. The dude is actually incredibly smart and even he respects his peers a lot despite coming off as an asshole, his fight against Uraraka being a perfect example of these points Not to mention characters like him tend to tred the line in between good and evil, yet he wants to become a great hero just as much as anyone else does.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Shanksette and loj like this.