1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Comfy Café #11

Discussion in 'Chatroom Corner' started by Gobb, Aug 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    55,097ლ
    yes

the death was most likely to accomodate Euros in next 2 episodes but then again baiting homosexuals is a tend that many series follow ie Supernatural and Fantastic Beasts.

2. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    674ლ
    Dude euros isn't even in the novels. Wtf did they decide to end it all with her is beyond m3

3. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    55,097ლ
    yeah she is series only char. Sherlock is just Modern interpretation of Conan Doyle's work and changes much plots.

There was going to be 5th season but since then both actors gained loads of money from MCU so it was put on hold indefinitely

in other words **** Disney

4. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    55,097ლ
    better than a shithole where eve teasing is a norm

upsurge likes this.
  5. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    674ლ
    No No TheY WanT tO Do IT THeY JUsT can't becAUSe oF buSY SCheDULE

Yoru likes this.
  6. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    55,097ლ
    Laraib likes this.
  7. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    674ლ
  8. Yoru Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Of ofc

Japan is pathetically sad but the other extreme is human trash

upsurge likes this.
  9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,553ლ
  10. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,623ლ
    Recent studies show that the Earth can actually support twice as many people as today. We just have to more intelligently use our resources and adopt more sustainable living and manufacturing.

So... Yeah. We're eff'ed in the behind.

Yeah, they do have a less puritanical view on nudity than the rest of the world. I suppose that's admirable in some ways. Though it is disturbing in other ways...

The whiny ass manbabies who cry "Mary Sue" and "SJW trash" with every new female lead in Star Wars only spare Ahsoka because of nostalgia; they grew up with her from 2008 to 2014.

However, the previous generation treated her differently. When Ahsoka first premiered, whiny manbabies then reacted to her the same way the current crop react to the likes of Rey. Yeah, I remember when Ahsoka was at the receiving end of toxicity; I've seen her be called a Mary Sue and SJW mascot and even worse things.

If the Original Trilogy premiered today, I guarantee you the incels whining about Rey would label Leia an SJW feminazi Mary Sue.

Also,
    I am currently laughing my ass off and seething at lefties and SJWs now reacting negatively to The Child eating some unfertilized eggs and Gina Carano making some stupid tweets.

These people apparently don't see their own hypocrisy. Sure, Carano is an idiotic right winger ****, but that doesn't warrant ruining her life or getting her fired. That means you sink down to Trumptard levels.

Leave her be and let her do her ******* job, I say. Sure, hate the woman, but don't cyberbully her, and leave the fictional character out of the shitshow. It's just a job to her.

Didn't dent corruption at all. It only served to put 5 million poor people out of work.

Wayne LaPierre and Ted Nugent want to know your location.

eadpat.gif

Thank you for that vivid mental image XD

Nani the ****...???

Agreed.

Goodnight, crocodile seducer +.+

Gobb likes this.
  11. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    55,097ლ
    bruhhhh thats too long reply :etard
    guess i will just watch tha video

12. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    55,097ლ
    Man looks like SW fans are worse than Naruturds

13. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,623ლ
    Dude, you have no idea.

Two actors who worked on the prequels were almost driven to suicide due to the toxic fandom; one only didn't go through with it because of the birth of his son and the other received timely psychiatric help. The latter became a depressed drug addict who ended up a habitual offender and needing further institutionalization and monitoring. Daisy Ridley and Kelly Marie Tran quit social media and had to seek therapy for the online abuse they faced after TFA and TLJ. Rian Johnson continues to receive death threats from far right fans . . . all over a movie meant for a 12 year old audience. George Lucas himself stated that the toxicity in the fandom ruined his desire to make more Star Wars films and helped his decision to sell Lucasfilm to Disney.

Yeah... Toxic Star Wars fans who keep shitting on Disney have only themselves to blame for the Star Wars franchise being sold to Disney in the first place.

Blazing Storm likes this.
  14. Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    55,097ლ
    lmaoooo

so they are basically fanbase on toxic steroids

Yoru and upsurge like this.
  15. Sugi Advanced Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    571ლ