1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Comfy Café #13

Discussion in 'Chatroom Corner' started by Kaito, Jan 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,093
    29,466
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,583ლ
    I don't even remember what the starters looked like.
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  2. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    The duckling, the aligator and the cat.

    apparently leaks say
    Duckling is Water Fighting
    Cat grass dark
    Aligator fire/ ?

    Water Fighting seems great to me for some reason and I'm all in for it :D
     
    Gobb likes this.
  3. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,093
    29,466
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,583ლ
    Grass and Fire look kinda lame, but the final evolution the water and fire looks good. Grass is still a reskinned dark cat from the other games.
     
  4. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    you seen the final evolutions? I've never seen them :O

    cat apparently has God TIER ability though
     
    Gobb likes this.
  5. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,093
    29,466
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,583ლ
    Unless it's fake idk i just googled. Oh yeah reading the pic it's fanart lmao nvm then.

    Good think we'll have all 3.
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  6. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    also BRO the game's out in 40 days WTF this caught me off-guard...ALREADAYYYYYY
     
    Gobb likes this.
  7. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,093
    29,466
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,583ლ
    I didn't realise that, I suppose it's almost 1/3 through October and releases in mid november right?
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  8. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    yeah it's out in a month, I didn't even preorder :OO I NEED TO DO IT WHEN PAYCHECK COMES IN
     
    Gobb likes this.
  9. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,093
    29,466
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,583ლ
    Only reason I'm getting it is because it seems to be coop through the whole game and I wanna coop it with my buddy. Although I think he will be moving around then, so I'll probably play as much as getting the starters but I don't really wanna power ahead of him.
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  10. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    yeah you can play up to 4 players!!!! hopefully you can enjoy the game anyways
     
    Gobb likes this.
  11. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,093
    29,466
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,583ლ
    I don't have a good track record lmao. But will see. It's amazing the anime has pushed travelling in a group for like what over 20 years and only now you can do it in the game? Mind boggling.
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  12. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    At least they try to change....considering it's an open world and not linear could be a very good thing. Step into a right direction.

    I was looking about preorders, not me being cheap but I was looking at who gives better pre order stuff xD game.co.uk gives me some figurines haha
     
    Gobb likes this.
  13. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    Came home and finally after 2 months, I will be able to experience our salami, the German one sucks so much, my biggest joy is eating Croatian one xD lol
     
  14. Gobb finds a way

    Messages
    54,093
    29,466
    Trophy Points
    6,440
    Keno
    58,583ლ
    I just get bored but will be different with coop.

    Oh some crappy figures to create clutter?
     
    JoeJoe likes this.
  15. JoeJoe

    JoeJoe from the east blue

    Messages
    37,137
    17,089
    Trophy Points
    5,940
    Keno
    59,593ლ
    it's a figurine :D what more can I ask fore ha ha ha
     
    Gobb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page