1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Normal Game Thread Death Note RPG Game!!

Discussion in 'Normal Games Archive' started by SK, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ansatsuken 1000 deaths

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,417ლ
    I love cat:) The coffee color one

2. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,825ლ
    True, but since I can't commit to it 100%, I won't participate since people might get dissapointed with me.
    Plus it would be an insult to the host, who put a lot of effort into it ^^

Aww, those cats are the best :hugz

Rohan likes this.
  3. Rohan Guest

Oh, Okay then. :)

4. Amruc Ragazhor Newbie Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    624ლ
    Lord Maple of course

5. Rohan Guest

@Lord Maple has already gotten a majority of 11 votes and has gotten a clear win. I formally declare @Lord Maple as the MVP of this game. Congratulations! :)

6. Lord Maple ' ^ '

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,079ლ
  7. Punk Panda 1 Konobi

Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,570ლ
  8. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    [​IMG]

Damn my write up were a problem?
    clear misconceptions? what misconceptions? my write ups were clear as day and provided the information needed if players payed little bit of attention. Globear and other players grasped the idea of what happened in the NP and moved on with it. You on the other hand did nothing but place yourself on a loop "Did my save go through? or not". You kept focusing primarily on the write ups. Let me give you a little bit of hint if you rely on the write ups to catch scum or use it in any way to win the game. Then you should reevaluate the way you play the game. From your post I can smell the salt emitting from you miles away and complaining about anything and everything you can point at. Have some sportsmanship, learn from your mistakes and move on. You are literally the first player I met who is crying about the write ups. The write up is there for story purposes and little bit hint here and there. It is not supposed to be used to specify what happens during the NP. That is up for you to figure out not me. But hell for the sake of argument if you go back to the write up I said "a gloomy night passed by and the next DP happened" (for short) most players pointed out that according to the write up the serial killer did not target anyone and they were CORRECT!! It was easy to figure out even idk why you spend dps discussing about it lol. You want me to confirm what happens during the NP which is against the principles of the game since it is up for you to use that brain of yours and figure it out. Not me feeding you on the specifics and confirming things for you lol.

[​IMG]
    Cause I did not do anything wrong xD I simply gave an advice on what I saw was wrong. You are simply too salty and complaining like a 2 years old on anything that did not go your way. Welcome to the real world son. Get good and move on and never rely on the writeups for anything. Instead rely on your reads ,intuition, and finally learn a thing or two about sportsmanship and accept your loss.

All that being said since Lord Maple won the MVP I think it is safe to close this game. Thanks everyone again for participating ^^

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  9. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    I adjusted them in the PM's and stated the win conditions for that player. So it would be clear if they are mafia or townies. I stated and specified in the beginning that there will be 3 maf, 11 townies and 2 Indies. For the mafia team I stated for them "Kira Team" and gave them their win condition. For the indies aiber was obvious indie from his win condition and same goes for Ryuk (aka serial killer). As for townies it was easy to figure out since I did not specify that they were kira nor indies and stated in the win condition that they should eliminate "Kira and serial killer to win the game". (should of added the other indie tho) So it was obvious that they were townies. I don't know how people can get confused about their own alignment to be honest lol. If they did they would of ask me about via PM.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.