1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
  2. Hey, Guest! Follow Sugoi Desu on FaceBook Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Fate/Grand Order Discussion

Discussion in 'Fate' started by Mahesvara, Apr 8, 2016.

1. iNoto さびし おかみ

Trophy Points
    Keno
    378ლ
    I'll never get Medb then ;-;

I feel bad for the semiramis fans... even after Fate/Apo ending, there's no news about her or any other servant that is part of F/A universe.

Good luck getting her tho. I'm saving quartz since I've become F2P scrub till guaranteed gacha comes back.

2. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
  3. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    This Setsubun event is going to be interesting, I hope the battles aren't of the grind/stall variety.

4. iNoto さびし おかみ

Trophy Points
    Keno
    378ლ
    Thanks to the event I got jeanne alter mats for her new clothes and I maxed out abby. Those damn plume drops were a blessing!

[​IMG]

Also maxed artoria first and second skill. Working on the third

[​IMG]

The event was ez. Did it in less than 30 hours.

5. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    I'm only on floor 75 lol, been busy with other stuff to really go at it in FGO JP

6. iNoto さびし おかみ

Trophy Points
    Keno
    378ლ
    they should be announcing valentine's rerun very soon.

7. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    I wish this event ran longer, no way I'll get all 200 floors within the remaining time.

8. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
  9. iNoto さびし おかみ

Trophy Points
    Keno
    378ლ
    Quartz are safe.

Murasame on white day would be great.

10. Ratchet Advanced Member

Godfather
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,572ლ
    Semi looks cool tho.

11. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    She's a solid servant too. I managed to pull her on my last 10 roll and I've been testing her and she's pretty fun to use and her skills aren't bad either.

12. Ratchet Advanced Member

Godfather
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,572ლ
    I had a ten roll and had no such luck. But I have recently managed to roll Quetz and Kintoki on JP, and on NA... my luck feels like a monkey's paw.

On NA, I haven't rolled any quartz, with the exception of 1 ten roll (not including the non-compulsory gacha), as I'm saving for Medb. I currently have about 450. I have been rolling my tickets, though.

So when NA came out, I rerolled until I got a 5* and a 4*, and I got Herc and Seiba. Decent enough, I thought. Seiba is one of my favourites. The one ten roll I did when Gil was in the gacha, and I got him in one. Since then, my tickets have also gotten me Frankestein and Nursery Rhyme. Also not bad, but they've also gotten me Brynhildr in just 2 tickets and then last night in 6 tickets I got Nero Bride. That's 3 limiteds with barely any rolls really. I'm starting to get concerned that I'm going to fail in rolling Medb, but if this keeps up it's not even going to matter too much lol. I think I have Frankenstein NP2, too.

13. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    @Ratchet Quite the hot streak you have on both accounts, my lucks been pretty great so far in the recent months as I got Abby, Eresh, and Semi without paying a dime. I failed to get Musashi during her rate ups though(and bought some quartz then too), but I managed to get a NP2 Ozy, NP3 Altera, and NP5'd Ibaraki.

On NA, I rerolled and got Altera at the start, got Gil on my first 10 roll, saved up and pulled Okita, got Tamamo on the paid gacha, since i rolled for Okita, i was low on quartz and Scathach's rate up came I bought a 140 pack and managed to pull her on the last 10 roll(also picking up Uncle Vlad and Seiba along the way). Haven't really rolled since then, besides a yolo 10 roll on Bynihildr's rate up and got nothing really note worth and a few tickets here and there. Currentlty saving for J.Alter's rate up, but I might cave when void shiki gets in the gacha, since she alluded me on my JP account numerous occasions.

@iNoto so much for quartz are safe, I see that Semiramis on your support list :^)

14. Raiden

Raiden ʀɪᴘᴘᴇʀ

Trophy Points
    Keno
    2,819,652ლ
    I spent 9 quartz and 6 tickets on Semiramis and got nothing notable except the Pharaoh Chocolatl CE. Gonna wait till Achilles drops.

15. Mahesvara

Mahesvara Zero Two

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    10,354ლ
    I can see him coming for White Day. The other option being proto Gil, since we got Arthur last year.