1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

NEWS Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Film's Trailer Previews Aimer's Song

Discussion in 'Fate' started by Mahesvara, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    The official website for the three-part Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel anime film projectbegan streaming a trailer for the first film on Saturday. The video features Aimer's theme song "Hana no Uta" (Flower Song).

The website also revealed that people who attend theatrical screenings of the film in Japan will receive different bonus items for the first seven weeks after the film opens. People who attend screenings during the film's first week will receive one of two sets of two postcards with special illustrations by Type-Moon and ufotable.

[​IMG]

The first film, Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower, will premiere in theaters in Japan on October 14. Aniplex of America will release the first Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel film theatrically in the United States. The company revealed on Saturday that the film will premiere in the U.S. on November 3 at The Theater At Ace Hotel in Los Angeles. A nationwide theatrical release will follow at a later date.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Tomonori Sudou (Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, Fate/Zero animation director) is directing the films, and ufotable is animating the work. Yuki Kajiura(Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, Fate/Zero) is composing the music. Takahiro Miura is providing the storyboards.

"Heaven's Feel" is a route from the original Fate/stay night visual novel. A manga adaptation of the route launched in May 2015.

The TV anime adaptation of Fate/stay night's 'Unlimited Blade Works' route premiered in October 2014. The initial Fate/stay night anime premiered in 2005.

The U.S. premiere on November 3 will be held at The Theater At Ace Hotel in Los Angeles. A nationwide theatrical release will follow at a later date.

Source: MoCa News

Archisman likes this.
  2. Mirage Rєвιятн & Hσρє

Trophy Points
    Keno
    876ლ
    That Cu vs Hassan fight gets to me every time. Why did best boy have to go. [​IMG]

3. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Might want to use spoiler tags^

OT: Godamnit i love Aimer

4. Archisman The Emperor who rules the World

Trophy Points
    Keno
    131ლ
    Looks Good.

5. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    707,546ლ
    HF and Aimer = Greatness

<3

6. uta93 stars in the rain

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,035ლ
    I really thought the song was weird when I first heard it. I didn't like how Aimer dragged the lyrics in the chorus (if that makes any sense). But then I read about Heaven's Feel and gave the song more tries... now we're all good. Looking forward to be impressed with how the song is combined with the movie later. :p