1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Normal Game Thread Full Metal Panic!: Fighting Boy Meets Girl Mafia

Discussion in 'Normal Games Archive' started by Ratchet, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    if we trust SK (for which i'm waiting pou for the certainty), then we have 3 remaining people whose alignment, at this point, CAN'T not be anti-town: evil, rot and kat.

kat for now is the one we know the least so i'd interact with him a little to see where he stands.
    @Katyusha would you please tell us your role character's name?

2. EvilGenius I like potatoes

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,561ლ
    Alright so SK is town cause that role is perfectly legit right there.

3. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    SK would be town for his behavior to begin with, and the same sure can't be said for you.

hunting and evaluating roles has its importance in this phase but that's not all there is to it.

4. Katyusha ☭URA!☭

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,025ლ
    Lian Shaopin
    I don't know why you asked that but I still stand by my role as an Vanilla townie.

5. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    say, have you caught up with the thread sort of?

did you get an idea about the remaining players? what are your thoughts?

6. Katyusha ☭URA!☭

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,025ლ
  7. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    Things against Rot
    - Never voted once (correct me if wrong)
    - Drilled Glob too much, but he already went hard on this with SK
    - Quick to vouch and confirm Evil while keeping both Glob and White as Unconfirmed...
    - Asked Glob if she can protect herself

I know my role, whether you like this or not. I didn't out d1 for shits and giggles, anyone that's played with me a respectable amount knows I don't claim unless needed.

I could've claimed survivor Kon d1 but didn't as it wasn't needed, surely you remember that.

I didn't pick you for no reason, you're just the player I'd give most credit to, to make mafia look so piss poor garbage while planting bombs on power roles. You took the cop claim way too easily to "confirm" yourself, and then confirm Evil.
    No other player here I'd give that much credit too aside from yourself and you are lacking some of your normal... "common sense" which could be attributed to rushing things in the most low activity and low enjoyment mafia I've played in recent months.

No offense @Ratchet don't particularly blame you for it, just how it turned out.
    Well if true you're town's last hope of getting a win.
    hm, well it could be.. just by excluding confirmed players there's not many options for a scum team that can get the job done like this
    Agreed
    So in a game with so few "named" roles... you're the same as White...?
    He was a Lover too. Didn't mention anything about protecting anyone, correct me if wrong.

Though frankly I cbf to entertain your debate boner to do repeated back and forths so, rip to that conversation

anyways
    ---

when the list is narrowed the only options are really Rot as GF, Rise as member 1 and then Evil as member 2

Potentially Crispickle as the GF and SK as member 2 in an incredibly elaborate ploy where the main character is the fake claim like in Ratchet's death note game...

though in either scenario Rise would be mafia fodder 1

so would propose lynching the sub.

and then @SK if really town can shoot one of the targets and if they target him he'll hopefully survive and know 100% who the shooter is. Which will help quite a lot.

If SK mafia well, give him the MVP right now, well deserved and only one that deserves it really.

8. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    What we meant with your read - which players you find scummy and which one look town. Not if you think they look like English teacher.

Evil claim as Teletha actually does make sense. Based on the story, Evil/Tessa should be White/Richard's lover on this game. Richad is like a dad figure to Teletha and protective of her. No other characters on this game that fit it better.
    It explains why White asked Evil if he's just Vanilla or not.

I don't trust Rot and Kat.
    Katyusha:
    • Didn't seem to worry about this lylo situation at all. That "I'll sleep and read whatever" post before isn't what a town would say. It will fit better as a scum thinking he's going to win.
    • Don't bother to give a read.
    • His claim is weak.
    • Rot's suggestion that mafia must be among the actives last DP and Glob/Cris pointed out it's possible for mafia to have inactive(s) as the active one can post night action for the rest. Looks like a GF trying to save his inactive buddy from being lynched.
    Rotaretilbo:
    • As an experienced player didn't even consider possibility of someone being blackmailed. Maybe because he's mafia himself, he knows there's no blackmailer/silencer.
    • His claim as Tessa's lover isn't as strong as White and his character is dead.
    • Putting too much pressure on Glob for days. Spending 50+% of his time trying to make her looks sus as well as trying to get more info about her ability (asking her if she can protect herself or not). 50+% of his time on 1 player only while there are at least half a dozen players who looked sus he barely gave attention to (at best it would be around 50% of his time : 6 people).
    • Changing his gender to female. Afraid of getting +1vote if he's guy?
    • Trying to make Glob protecting certain town only by agreeing with Daoko while it should be better if Glob is free to protect anyone she wants so mafia has no idea if their kill will be successful or not.
    I'm fine with either lynching Rot or Kat.

Based on the write up, there seems to be no 3p and more like Gauron's doing (confirmed by Evil too based on the story). I've seen a game with a mafia who can plant a bomb. There should be 2 mafias. 3 at max.

9. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    this seems a good placeholder

vote: rotaretilbo

10. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    Interesting poupou so Rot claiming Evil's Lover when White died as lover is hardcore bs?

11. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    You need to bold your vote to be counted.
    His character does like Tessa but he's dead. It's not impossible for a player at Rot's level to plan on claiming as her lover to avoid from being lynched/killed.

Also I don't like Rot keep repeating people who have been investigated by White as innocent while we know GF too will get same result. Again, for an experienced player like him, dismissing this possibility is weird. Same with him not considering about Silencer on D1.

12. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    What are the chances of two lovers of the same character with so few "named" ability characters?

13. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    I'm not familiar enough with Ratchet to know how likely it is neither I have enough experience in this kind of game.

I just find Rot as sus based on his post/behavior, not strictly by his flavor.

14. EvilGenius I like potatoes

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,561ლ
    I find Rot character strange for one reason. He doesn't fit the game timeline at all in terms of story. So that's why i don't like Rot claim with White coming out as Lover.

15. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    Well we can lynch Rot with probable cause, or the more safe bet of lynching Katsu who should be mafia 100% no matter who else is on the team.

Though at the same time lynching Rot gives us more info, either we're fucked or we're all set

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.