1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Normal Game Thread Full Metal Panic!: Fighting Boy Meets Girl Mafia

Discussion in 'Normal Games Archive' started by Ratchet, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    I'd rather lynch Rot now. Not sure if he can do something with character like Tessa or Kaname (both are Whispered). Better to take down a possible GF (due to his invest result) than a possible fodder like Kat.

Him investing so much time on Glob instead of pressuring other players to find the scums is enough to let us know where his priority lies. It's not town well being, it's his own. He wants to know how much Glob can protect the town and if it's safe to kill her or not.

2. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    Vote Rot

SK should ice Kat at night then and process of elimination to get the last scummo

3. Katyusha ☭URA!☭

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,025ლ

4. Katyusha ☭URA!☭

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,025ლ
    Firstly, how can I give a read when I barely understand what happened whilst scanning the thread? It's like summarizing every event in human history. Secondly. My claim being "weak" is just your bias. I joined late. Me being a sub already gives red flags as I "may be replacement for mafia" and since I presume that the cop is dead (correct me if I am wrong) then nobody can truly trust me.

Go ahead, lynch me. But you will waste one of the Day play to lynch a mafia member.

*fixed

5. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    Still that is way too much effort put into a confirmed townie the majority of the game. So my point still stands really and according to your calculations it's 65% you basically wasted 65% of your effort and energy on a confirmed townie. Should I also mention you never really voted anyone? or pressured anyone?

6. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    Okay listing all the possibilities assuming that we have 2 mafia and one serial/bomber or we have 3 mafia.

At this current situation Crisp, CF, Rot, Evil, and Kat.

Crisp chances of being god father is low. Then we have CF, Rot, Evil, and Kat. Keep in mind that CF is guilty despite his miller claim. I stated before that this could be a strategy he pulled in the beginning. Something that I saw other mafias do in other games were they claim to be miller then flip to be mafia. CF is still in my null list as he did not really stand out to me or give me the townie vibes. Having him here in the game with us in a lylo situation possibly is dangerous by itself.

Evil, I stated earlier that i was town reading him due to his activity in DP1 but things went downhill from there for him. He went on and voted rot but then he removed his vote. If rot flips red then evil is most likely is mafia partner. Possible seeing evil reaction to rot, looked like a distancing in my perspective. But again this could possibly be rot setting evil up by making him rocket launch up in the sus list if rot indeed got lynched and flipped green.

Kat, he acted relaxed and chill not giving two fucks when we lost all 4 townies power role in one go!!! He is most likely a scum.

So the mafia group should look something like this.

Rot, Evil, Kat
    Rot, CF, Kat
    Rot, Evil, CF

the top 2 is most likely one.

7. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    If we include worst case scenarios here about the mafia team then it would look like this.

Kat, CF, Evil
    Kat, Crisp, Evil
    Kat, Crisp, CF
    Crisp, CF, Evil

8. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    Edit @Bold meant red not green :p

9. EvilGenius I like potatoes

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,561ლ
    I removed my vote since we have 72 hours here to decide what to do and my vote was impulsive since it's better to wait for everyone thoughts instead of just going for 4 votes.

If something me voting early like that would make me sus not for distancing, but for trying to make the day end faster instead of waiting for everyone thoughts about this.

10. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    @SK Dr. White is a Lover. No other character here would fit as his lover except Evil/Tessa.

Exaggerating too much. You said yourself you have read the posts but have no reads on people. I only ask you which one you find scummy and which one looks town.
    So which one looks scummy and which one looks town? I see you mentioning no one as scummy or town here.
    Crispickle asked you again.
    So which one looks scummy which one looks town again? I see nothing here.

@Crispickle You have to bold your vote to be counted.

11. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    I hope it's not you make a slip here :thinking

12. SK SoulKiller

Trophy Points
    Keno
    515ლ
    I edited that. Look above I meant red not green.

13. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    Gotcha.

You seem to at least know more about mafia than me. How possible is it for a town cop to have a mafia lover? I agree that Evil looks sus but based on his character, he should be White's lover. And his character, Tessa, should be town.

14. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    @poutanko

So if we take into consideration Rot and Kat which claim you think is weakest for 3rd spot?

15. poutanko bunny ~ (˵ ゚ヮ゚˵)

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,199ლ
    That's the problem because I read the rest as town. Evil looks sus but his claim is strong and his character is the only one fitting as Dr. White's lover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.