1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Joe's first The Last of Us 2 playthrough (COMPLETED)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by JoeJoe, Jun 19, 2020.

1. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Will give my take when I finish...either today or tomorrow...or whenever I finish.

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    8,670ლ
    It's not only that part but how it plays out in the end too. Either way this game will be a masterpiece for @JoeJoe of that I'm sure.

JoeJoe likes this.
  3. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Well nothing outrageous happened yet for it not to be a masterpiece.

Gobb likes this.
  4. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Continued playing, the aquarium flashback ended, Abby and Owen love each other, welp...Abby sure will be mad af when she notices Owen's dead body. Also makes me wonder what will Abby do in the present. Will she kill Tommy or not. I still don't understand why is Abby consistently not killing Ellie when the opportunities keep piling up.

Calm run even though I keep messing up stealth kills. Playing with Abby makes me wanna use weapons since it's not the same feel playing with Ellie and with Abby. Abby's design though, she's ripped af xDxDxD

5. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Anyways...im still on a way to aquarium, I came across some Scars which I killed and then I (Abby) got captured in the end. Flashback happens and it's Owen and Abby again. Owen made a nice crib out of that aquarium. I also got an achievement for beating Owen's score with Bow and Arrow. They called me the new Hanzo.

Anyways...after Abby got captured the Scars tried to kill her. While trying to kill her, they also tried to kill some asian girl, that moment when Scars broke her arm is just brutal man.... I just realized I was calling Scars wrong all the time, when playing with Ellie I was enctountering both, WLF and Scars lel.

Abby got saved by an asian kid. An ally from the asian girl. After Abby got saved, I came across some new infected monsters? or demons how the asian kid was calling them. Looks like normal infected but are more agressive. I killed them and we are trying to run. We got into some nice building full of craft materials xDxDxD we continued to run just to find a dead end. Abby gives the asians a lift to climb over the doors since the doors were stuck and ofc, after Abby helped them, I (Abby) got ambushed by horde of infected. All kinds of them, Clickers, normal infected, Shamblers....killed them and asian guys finally helped Abby get out of the building. Abby helped them escape and then parted ways with them to continue searching for Owen.

Stopped playing there.

6. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    I'm kinda playing so slowly the ending section I think. I'm actually surprised how long the game is. Anyways...I came across some infected on the way to aquarium, I kill them but heck me that was trouble. Idk if the stupid crossbow is making noise, but it shouldn't be doing it.. I shoot a Clicker with a crossbow from a far out, I miss his head and he actually pin points exactly where my position is from so far out that every single infected found me. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****? HOOOW? I kill them and waste nearly all my bullets and advance further. On a way to aquarium I find absolutely NOTHING. No infected, no items no nothing. Is this a mistake? I get past like 2 new areas and there's no one there. I found aquarium and there's a whole new area there before entering, I go in and...NOTHING. Aboslutely nothing again, no enemies no items no nothing. HUUUH? I go in...no one is there...I go further in and I finally find Owen.

Owen wants to go to the fireflies again in some place I forgot the name and Abby and Owen got in a fight. Abby doesn't want to go there anymore. Blah,blah,blah they are having sex....BRUH....first actual boobs I see are from Abby. 0/10 game. Worst game ever.

Cut happens, Abby has a nightmare how the asian guys I met before are dead in the hospital where Abby's dad died. She probs has PTSD. Abby wakes up aaaand another cut.

SEATTLE DAY 2.

Stopped playing there.

Maaan....playing with Abby is not so fun. The gameplay is fine but maaan...it's not Ellie is it? Sigh...I'll finish the game eventually. Soon I guess xDxDxDxDxDxD but not with this tempo xDxDxDxDxDxD

7. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Ok I am on a way back to the camp and I came across some scars on a way back, I killed them and went to the place where I(Abby) parted ways with the asian people. Luckily they are still there but the girl is badly injured. Abby took them to Owen aaaaaand....Mel is there...great she's a doctor. The girls bones are crushed, her arms needs to be cut off. Mel doesn't have the right tools to do it and Abby offers that she will go to the hospital to bring the tools. Great, the little Lev knows a fast way to the hospital. I totally forgot Owen will have a kid with Mel since she is pregnant but he cheated on Mel with Abby a night before xD Lev accompanies me and we are on a way there. The way they were traveling to dodge WLFs is on the tall buldings. Abby is scared of heights...we got found out by some scars, we kill them and that was my only encounter in todays run. We are going even more up, Abby is scared more and more...aaaaaaand Abby fells down. We are lost kinda.

Stopped playing there.

The game is making it hard for me to hate Abby at this point. She is a good person. But I hate her for killing Joel, but she is a good person. I am conflicted.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  8. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Continued, we must go down. We go down and we come across some spores, the problem is, Lev doesn't have a mask. Abby says she'll go in alone and try to find a mask. MAN....BRUH....dark corridors again. GAME PLSSSSSS, repeat. I'm clenching teeth my teeth as I go through waiting for something to end me completely. GAME PLSSSSSSS NO JUMPSCARES PLS NO. I AM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE, I GO THROUGH EACH ROOM, THERE ARE NO INFECTED AND I FIND THE ******* MASK LETS GO THE **** OUT OF HERE!!!!!!...................BRUH...STALKERS ARE THE WORST ENEMIES IN THE WHOLE GAME, **** BULKY INFECTED, THESE STALKERS ARE THE ABSOLUTE FUKING WORST. JUST AS I PICK UP THE MASK, STALKER MOVES THROUGH THE HALLWAY AND HIDE.

I LEGIT CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. IF HE JUMPS ME....I THROW MY BOTTLE, **** YOU AND YOUR STALKERS GAME. THEY ATTACK ME AND THEY FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP. YOU WON'T SCARE ME, I WILL SCARE MYSELF...I FIGHT THEM WITH BARE HANDS. I KILLED THEM, PLEASE SAY THIS IS IT. I'M STILL RUNNING TO GET THE **** OUT OF HERE, I GO OUT AND HAND LEV THE MASK. WE ARE 2 NOW. WE GO BACK IN, WE GO FURTHER DOWN. JUST AS THE JUMPING ANIMATION ENDS, IN THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM ONE INFECTED GOES THROUGH THE DOOR SHOWING ME I AM BUTTFUCKED WHEN I GO DOWN THERE. I GO FURTHER DOWN AND THE GAME GIVES ME A FLAMETHROWER LETS ******* GO!!!!

[​IMG]

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW THEY ARE HIDING IN THE WALLS =FIsnšopiashgnaslgiohkasnbg8uasoglisabhočsai DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 0ihapšnspg9oihajgapogha HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE I CAN NOT ******* DO IT ANYMORE, I CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT, LITTLE BY LITTLE WE GO DOWN AND I'M PISSING MY PANTS.. I AM GOING EVEN FURTHER DOWN AND NOW I REMEMBER I SPOILED MYSELF WITH A NEW ENEMY WHEN I WAS GOOGLING THE NAMES OF THE INFECTED. PROBLEM IS I HAVE NO BLOODY IDEA WHEN THAT NEW INFECTED IS COMING. I'M PISSING MY PANTS THE MORE I GO DOWN EXPECTING THAT NEW ENEMY TO JUMP ME AND DROP ME DEAD SO I CAN CALL IT A DAY. FLAMETHROWER WON'T WORK I HAVE NO AMMO ANYMORE, I UNLEASH THE SHOTGUN, AIN'T NOBODY 1v1 ME WHEN I HAVE A SHOTGUN IN MY HANDS. I'M SWEATY AF. I REACH THE BOTTOM. INFECTED ARE HERE. THIS TIME I HEAR THEM HOPEFULLY I CAN STEALTH KILL THEM.

[​IMG]

I CAN'T....I GOT AMBUSHED AND HE ALERTS EVERYONE. TIME TO USE MY SHOTGUN AND EVERYSINGLE BLOODY THINGS I HAVE. I KILLED THEM. I KILLED THEM. I ******* KILLED THEM. NOW GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OAISHNFOIAHNSFIOSNfoinfopianfoipansfiasf!!!!!!

I SEE THE LIGHT WE ARE NEARLY OUT. WE ARE OUT. LEV SAYS FOLLOW ME. I FOLLOW THIS KIDDO AND...WE ARE IN DARK CORRIDORS AGAIN ARE YOU FUCKIN....OK WE ARE OUT. THANK LORD.

I STOPPED PLAYING.

CAN WE STOP WITH THE SCARY SHIT? I still didn't come across the new infected and we are outside now. I GUESS THERE WILL BE MORE DARK CORRIDORS LATER.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  9. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    So Abby came back to her WLF camp instead of hospital to get the things for Yara. WLF guys called Isaac and they took her hostage since she broke the rules. Nora saved her and showed her the way where she can find the medical tools. OFC it's where the infected are...how surprising haha...

Dark Corridors we meet again. You know...I don't have feelings anymore so jokes on you game, you won't scare me twice...too bad you did you son of a gun, too bad you did.

I go through the corridors and no tools are there and no bloody infected aswell, surely something is wrong. I see some locked up doors and I hear infected in there, I tried to go in aaaand there's no power in the room since the doors are electric. I try every door hoping some aren't electric and game, you son of a gun you did it. IT SCARES THE ABSOLUTE SHIT OUT OF ME WHEN I TRY ONE DOOR, IT DOESN'T OPEN BUT I CLICK THE HEARING BUTTON AND IT'S THE NEW ******* INFECTED, THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN THE LAST POST. IT'S DISGUSTING AND HUGE. ******* HELL...I find a way to the electric room, I turn on the power and all infected are out. I come across three Clickers and I kill them easily, no medical tools though, every box is empty. SIGH...

Time to enter that room where that new infected was aaaaaaaand...HE IS NOT THERE. NOW YOU CAN IMAGINE ME PISSING MY PANTS GOING THROUGH THE CORRIDORS TRYING TO FIND THE STUPID MEDICAL TOOLS WHILE HOPING THAT NEW INFECTED WON'T TEAR ME A NEW ONE. I FIND AN AMBULANCE CAR OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT AND I FIND THE MEDICAL TOOLS.

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER! IT'S THE ******* INFECTED BOSS. HE TRIES TO CATCH ME BUT I'M RUNNING, I'M RUNNING FOR MY LIFE, I AM RUNNING. A DEAD END. IT'S TIME TO KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER. I FORGOT TO SAY I BOUGHT SOME NEW FIRE AMMO FOR SHOTGUN AND I ALSO MAX UPGRADED MY SHOTGUN JUST FOR THAT BOSS...IT'S USELESS AGAINST HIM, DON'T BUY IT...THE FIRE AMMO, DON'T BUY IT. I SHOOT EVERY SINGLE FIRE AMMO ON HIM AND HE IS NOT EVEN FLINCHING. I AM RUNNING, RUNNING FOR MY LIFE WHILE GAME IS OFFERING ME NEW AMMO ALONG THE WAY, I NOTICE IN THE CORNER OF MY EYE SOME FLAMETHROWER GAS AMMO. I USE ALL THAT AMMO ON HIM AND HE IS DEFEATED...SO I THOUGHT. HE ******* SPLITS. THE INFECTED ARE SPLITING FROM HIM OMFG, NOW I HAVE TWO INFECTED TO WORRY ABOUT. BRUHHHHHHHHHH. I AM RUNNING FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, I FIND SOME NEW AMMO AND I USE EVERY SINGLE SHIT ON HIM. I DOWN HIM, GET FUCKED YOU SON OF A GUN BUT...THE ONE WHO SPLIT FROM HIM RAN AWAY. HE RAN WHERE I NEED TO GO LATER. AT LEAST I CAN'T GET JUMPSCARED NOW HAHA...I CATCH UP TO HIM AND I USE THE REST OF MY SHOTGUN AMMO BUT THAT SON OF A BITCH AIN'T DYING. I USE MY RIFLE AND HE IS FINALLY DEAD. IT'S TIME TO GO OUT, IT'S TIME TO GO BACK TO YARA.

I do just that and Yara is saved. Abby goes to check on her and Mel confronts her. They get in a fight and Mel says Abby can't come to Santa Barbara with them since she is a piece of shit. She probs knew Owen banged Abby...at least that's what I think. Yara and Lev are fighting. Lev doesn't want to leave Seattle. Lev ran away.

TIME TO FIND THAT KIDDO. WE GO AAAAAAND...YARA:"Lev is a girl". HE IS A WHAT? *SHE IS A WHAT? She cut her hair bald to become a soldier like Yara did. Mulan? Surely that's a Mulan reference except the bald part. Anyways...apparently what Lev did was wrong in their culture and apparently her mom would kill her for that. What Lev does? Goes to her mom. Good job kiddo you go there. He...she took the boat, now wot?

Abby and Yara need to go to the marine to take a boat to not let this happen.

Stopped playing there. Did I say I entered DAY 3?

So I guess, while Yara and Abby are trying to bring Lev back, Ellie kills Owen and Mel at this point. So by the time Abby comes back, Owen and Mel should be dead.

Oh well...will continue later.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  10. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    I go to the marine and while there I come across Manny who is encountering some sniper. So the situation now is -> take cover and don't get shot. IMPOSSIBLE. This sniper bloody hell hits every shot. I am so low on HP it's unbelievable, I have no materials to craft a health pack, dafuk do I do now...we are trying to close the distance but man it's just too hard. We are close, time to kill this mofo, he went inside we cornered him...or so I thought. Sniper kills Manny since we thought he went inside the building and here's me with 1 HP trying to kill this sniper. He is hiding I am going blindly and I get ambushed...IT'S BLOODY TOMMY. ABBY pushes him in the water and we hurry up to the boat to go after Lev.

We arrive on the island but WLF's are here figthing with Seraphites where Lev and Yara are from. Problem is, Abby "betrayed" WLF's and now she is in a tricky position, she will need to be fighting against both. Luckily Yara knows are way to go to her village stealthy...yeah right...some Seraphites stayed back and here I am thinking ok, this is probably don't kill just don't get noticed mission. NOPE. Kill Seraphites...so here I am killing Seraphites but Yara doesn't mind despite being from there...well...don't mind if I do ha ha xD

I proceed with it but I stopped playing there.

11. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    So much happened this time that I need to remember what happened, so we are going further I kill what's there to kill and we found a dead mother, mother from Lev and Yara. Lev is crying. He killed her by accident, pushed her onto the table and she hit her head....wow...we go further to get out of the island and then we got ambushed by WLF and Isaac. They kill Yara but they want to kill Lev as well. Abby is in a shit position now, she likes Yara and Lev and she tries to protect Lev. Isaac points the gun on her and counts to three, if she doesn't move on three he will shoot her. one....two....BANG! Seraphites hit Iscaac and kills him but what striked me the most, they kill Iscaac and they spray the rest of the bullets on Yara's dead body, that was brutal man...Lev and Abby are running. We found a way to escape and we come come across Seraphites and WLF's figthing each other. This was pretty easy since I can just sneak up on them and kill them easily since they are not paying attention to us. We go further beyond and find a horse, we are riding towards Haven.

We go there and we are close to find a boat, we entered some firely building and we need to leave the building ASAP since it will crush us to death. Lev escapes but the ceiling drops and hits Abby. Lev is being attacked by a buffed up WLF. Abby somehow struggles through and is trying to fight the WLF. Now the most BS thing happened, while WLF is attacking Lev, Abby is fuking caring about her backpack which was left behind? HELLO!!?!?! Lev is dying....she fails to get the backpack and goes 1v1 against the buffed up WLF guy, he keeps swinging buy I'm dodging and countring everytime. I killed him and we continue running, we find a boat.

We leave the island and it cuts to us being back to the aquarim. So I was right, Abby goes in and finds Mel and Owen dead. BRUH...Ellie dropped her map and Abby knows exactly where they are atm. DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ELLIE HOW DO YOU DROP YOUR MAP MANNNNNNNNN!!!!

Abby is near the cinema and I'm back to he present. GAME PLS DON'T KILL TOMMY. GAME PLS. DON'T KILL TOMMY. OHHHH FOR **** SAKES....MAAAN....**** THIS GAME. TOMMY DIED AS WELL. FOMFGGGGGGGGG0ipašshgnašgouiapšsghangi DUDEEEEEEEE NO WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELLIE ESCAPES AAAAAND...I'M PLAYING AS ABBY NOW INSTEAD OF ELLIE? WHAT THE ****? I AIN'T SHOOTING ELLIE GAME. I'LL JUST GO IN TO DIE LOL, DAFUCK IS THIS.

LOL I left Abby without cover and Ellie kills her and the game doesn't want me to do that so I need to repeat that section of the game xDxDxDxD worth a shot xDxDxDxDxD

BRUV. IF ELLIE DIES. NAAAAH MAN...ABBY IS GIVING ELLIE SOME BEATING WTFFFFFFFFFFFF WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO GAME? TO KILL ELLIE? NO ******* WAY. LETS GO DINA IS HERE!!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEV DUDE GO **** YOURSELF. HE SHOT DINA WITH AN ARROW. IF SHE IS DEAD...NAAAH DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! LEV YOU SAVED YOURSELF, IF ABBY KILLED DINA I WOULD HAVE BEEN RAGING.

WHAAT? ABBY WON AND AGAIN DOESN'T KILL ELLIE? HUUUUUH? CUT HAPPENS.

Kiddo is born, Ellie and Dina live together. Ellie goes to close the sheep and gets a PTSD attack when the shovel falls. So she does suffer from PTSD. Ellie goes hunting and someone is in the house it's TOMMY!??!?!?!?!? THANK YOU LORD HE IS ALIVE. THANK YOUUUU!!!!

He found the whereabouts of Abby, Dina:"I thought we are done with this?" and Ellie says "Sorry" in a rejecting way that she doesn't want to go after Abby. Tommy is angry at Ellie. Tommy is leaving and Ellie is looking at the map. Why do I have a feeling Ellie will leave Dina?

Yep she is leaving. I like Dina but I don't think she understands Ellie. I don't think she understands how's Ellie feeling and what Joel meant to her.

I'm so conflicted atm. BRUVVVVVVVV I'M PLAYING AS ABBY AGAIN!?O!?!?!?!?!?!?? THIS GAME STILL NOT DONE? We are trying to find a former base? Ok we found that house what they were searching aaaaaand infected are in, I kill them and find a radio inside that house in the basement. We found the frequencies and Abby is calling everyone. Someone replies and the fireflies DO EXIST. Owen WAS right. Abby is on her way there now.

Bloody hell how long is this game? I feel like I'm playing for a month now xDxDxDxDxDxDxD my head hurts of so many informations I'll play later.

12. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ
    Ok so as I soon as I walked out of the building Abby got ambushed by some big guy and she's taken to their camp. I'm playing as Ellie now. You know playing with Abby, I noticed she has more weapons wonder if Ellie will get a new one, probably not. I think this is the prologue for the next part potentially? NOPE. I keep getting upgrades for weapon and abilities, this is not the end. Anyways...I came across some infected I kill them and I'm on a way to the street where Abby was. Whoops, Ellie got trapped in some tree trap. She's injured and that buffed guy found Ellie hanging from the tree. They cut the rope and the way Ellie taunted that guy who was with the big guy xDxDxDxD called him a little bitch since he got scared of the clicker which was hanging from the tree as well xDxDxDxDxD the guy takes Ellie to the clicker and Ellie somehow pushes him onto clicker, clicker is killing that guy and Ellie is taking advantage and shooting the big guy meanwhile. Ellie wins and makes big guy to talk since he knows where Abby is. Big guy says leave me alive and I'll tell you. Ellie does so and...she kills him anyways. BRUH. Ellie is no chill. She took their gun which seems like is silent.

I am proceeding. I come across some new guys idk if they are WLF or something else, definitelly not Seraphites. Time to test out that new weapon. Has a recoil on it but it's killing fast and reliable. I LOVE IT!!! The way I killed that group, I'm so proud of myself. I sniped three guys with a bow from far and killed one close to me since the new weapon is a short range one.

I am still searching for Abby, I found the base of these guys and I'm going in. I kill everyone in the building and I down, I found a room will jails. I say some locked jail which had no lights and I was like GAME PLS DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE. I DIDN'T, found some prisoners, I am going to them but I get ambushed so I push that guy near the prisoners and they killed the ambusher. They are free now but Abby is not there. Ellie askes where is she and someone says she's been bitten. WHAAAAT? They told me she's near the pillars. Problem is Ellie is still bleeding from that trap and I'm barely controlling Ellie atm, she's lost too much blood. I don't see this ending up good for Ellie, especially if Abby is an infected now. I found dead people hanging from poles. Someone is caughing. GAME PLS DON'T MAKE ABBY TURNING INTO INFECTED AT THIS SECOND.

Ummm...I'm kinda stuck I have no idea where to go atm. BRUH...I'm going in circles but Abby was hanging at the pole as well. I thought my game was bugged when Ellie couldn't climb a little thingy. She started the animation but she didn't do it in the end, thankfully I found Abby on the poles lol

She doesn't even look like Abby anymore, Ellie gets her knife out but she saves Abby and Lev and we all are heading to the boats. HUUUUUUUUHH?!!? REALLY?? EEEEH??? Ellie won't kill Abby? Lemme see, I have a feeling she won't.

Ellie touches blood and has a flashback of dead Joel, must be PTSD again. She wants to fight Abby. They are fighting and Ellie has an upper hand. While Ellie is trying to drown Abby, Abby bit off Ellies finger DUUUUUUUUUDE I AM SO WEIRD OUT AM. RAAAAAAH that was disgusting. She is drowning Abby completely now and she now gets a flashback of Joel playing the guitar and she let's Abby live and Ellie let's her leave. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THOUGH???!?!?!? I DON'T GET IT???? WHAAAT? Also Abby wasn't bitten from the infected how they said, or did I just hear wrong?!?!

Ellie is back to the house where Dina and her lived...ALSO WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ABBY BIT TWO FINGERS FROM ELLIE :OOOOOOOOO PINKY AND THE ONE NEXT TO IT...DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! DAFUCK IS THIS ENDING?!?!?!?

I can't look at this, Ellie is trying to play the guitar but she just can't with 3 fingers. She has a flashback again of Joel playing the guitar and Ellie goes on the hospital topic again and Joel says if God gave him another chance he would have done the same. Ellie says she's trying to forgive him and Joel starts crying.

THE END.

IDK MAN...WHAT IS THAT ENDING? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? I'LL NEED TO WRITE MY OPINIONS HERE TOMORROW. I'M IN SHOCK ATM. I LEGIT CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ENDING.

I need to see other people's takes on it. I will post tomorrow. I'm legit in shock atm.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020 at 10:34 PM
  13. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    185,300ლ