1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Turbo Game Thread MTG Mafia

Discussion in 'Townies, Mafias and Assassins!' started by Inky, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Globear Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    23,271ლ
    Conspirator hasnt been as active as Coffee

And i know this sounds silly, but of course it's going to be unsubstantiated it's day 1. You put people on the spot and work backwards.

2. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,766ლ
    This is going nowhere way too fast ^^

@Kagerou @Conspirator I would like to hear your opinions about this DP

@Globear What do you think about Ass? You had a discussion with him and all though I do agree he seemed to get rather defensive, is that enough to make him seem suspicious?

@Ass What are your current thoughts about Globear?

@Eucleia I'm still waiting for you to roast me with that preasure lynch. If you aren't gonna do it, I will consider your actions as pretty suspicious since it was a vote out of the blue without enough solid to back it up.

3. Inky Anime Alien

Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,532ლ
    Vote count

Eulecia: Coffee Cat
    Globear: Ass

It takes 4 to lynch.
    ---

4. Ass

Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,870ლ
    my previous post pretty much explained all of my thoughts on the matter. From where I'm standing it looks to me like Globear was trying to manufacture some drama there and elicit a response from either of us, draw it out into something more. A few of her responses also seem a bit contradicting to me in what she thought was making me seem scummy. But in the end apparently calling someone out and asking questions is itself a scummy move.

I mean I get that there's not a lot of info or talk to go off of on the first day, but I literally hadn't said anything outside of "hey everyone", "hope for a good game", and trying to get the last two inactive players to join in. It just seemed fishy to me that someone was suddenly getting scummy feelings so early and from virtually nothing.

5. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,766ლ
    Sorry to make you type it again, I just wanted to make sure I understood your pov. The whole discussion seemed weird to me, which is why I'm trying to figure out if there's anything to go on or if you're both misunderstanding each other.
    Because sometimes townies explode on each other, which I'm kinda thinking is the siptuation here. I could be wrong though, but atm I'm thinking you're both passionate players that started a "pointless" war.
    Mmm, I'll think this over and type more tomorrow

6. Ass

Ass -tastic

Trophy Points
    Keno
    4,870ლ
    nah it's fine, probably better I type it out again so I can express my thoughts in a clearer and better way than before. little bit of a rambling there

I'd like to think that as well, but i'm always wary of people coming outta nowhere and starting things.

7. Globear Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    23,271ლ
    Well right now it's only little things we have. I do find it funny that Eucleia and Conspirator haven't been very active - but that could be life things as well but i think Eucelia's been on the forum?

Right now, Ass is most suspicious to me - so I'd rather have a vote up then no vote. But the way things are going my vote could change

8. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    332ლ
    how is a lynch vote not a strong push

9. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    332ლ
    i've been on and off the forum; inactivity means nothing

10. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    332ლ
    "roast me!"
    >lynch votes you
    "ur not trying hard enough"
    :nnb3

11. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,766ლ
    I feel the same way, which is why I think Eucleia putting a vote on me without proceeding to grill my a** feels weird
    If it's a pressure lynch, then that's fine if there's actually some pressuring done (if that makes sense)

I've seen them and Kagerou online a few times, but don't know what that means (?)

Makes sense

It is a strong tool to use if you know how to use it.
    Globear used it in a very clever way and got a discussion out of Ass

Inactivity means everything in a game like this

You're not, if you're gonna preasure someone, then put some backbone into it and go for my throat

---

Anyhow, I didn't want to do this because it seems so scummy, but I can't let this slide anymore.

@Inky lynch vote @Eucleia

Reason: Seems to be too comfortable in their position as if they know they are safe

---

@Eucleia Why do you think inactivity doesn't mean anything? Isn't it because of inactivity that the game can't proceed?
    It makes you seem a bit arrogant, when you proclaim that "inactivity means nothing" as if you don't have to be here in order to win the game.
    Is that the reason why you made such an argument?
    If you're an indie and your win con is just surviving the game, then it makes sense to make that statement. Heck you even said this yourself:

In this you also say that by voting we can understand peoples behavour, but I don't see any reason behind your vote on me.... oh wait let me see:

I explained my reasoning behind this and all though you're a strong believer in lynching on DP1, you have to understand that there might be a valid reason not to lynch. You said we might as well throw the game if we don't do it, but I still feel it might be a better option not to do it.
    Besides you having such a strong opinion about this seems like you're trying way too hard to throw anyone with a puls under the buss.
    If you're indie or scum, then you would benefit from lynching one, since the game will then play in your favour.

With that said, you haven't said anything about the discussion between @Ass and @Globear. It was the first real discussion we had in this game and yet you don't feel you should share your opinion on it? Or at least try to reason with them?

12. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    332ლ
    i was implying MY activity didn't mean anything

13. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    332ლ
    also i'm hella lazy and this game is boring so grilling others doesn't entertain me like it usually does

nor does trying to convince ppl i'm town (i am) sound appealing
    i barely know any of the players, so my attachment to this game is 100% not there thus my investment and feel the need to justify why i put my pressure on u is also 100% not gonna happen

it's just boring

rip

14. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    332ლ
    so nah it doesn't come out of confidence that i'm "saved" (i'm not lmao)
    just sheer apathy

which is a shitty defense
    i don't have a defense
    and if i did it means the pressure would mean something and i'm vulnerable to it like mafia would be

but since ur so intrigued by not being grilled ur leaning more town to me than b4, and ur also p inquisitive

i'm prolly the WORST player the play with in a game like this but once the 24 hour phase was removed i was like
    nah dude

i'm done
    i'm in another game too

15. Eucleia And still, I rise.

Trophy Points
    Keno
    332ლ
    also the really fucked up time zones are slowly eating away at my sanity so YUP

<gudako>