1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Anime My Hero Academia S4 Discussion

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by Gobb, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 13 was absolutely fantastic! Chisaki vs Deku was lit. Also, got some Chisaki backstory. Dude is insane. Even put the guy that saved him and put him in his current position in the hospital.

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 14 was very good. For starters, damn, Shigaraki got some nice development as the villain. Even brutal to go back and maime Chisaki too. Then, after it was all said and done, the damage was mostly minimum as far as the wounded goes, outside of Nighteye. RIP. I enjoyed his final moments. Very well done.

3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 15 was alright. So they caught Kurogiri and there was another new villain introduced who seems like trouble, nice. Mirio seems posative.

4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 16 was pretty good. Don't overly care about the children thing, but am enjoying Endeavor's character development talking with all might.

5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 17 was decent. They all helped the kids and Endeavor got some more character development.

6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 18 was alright. Another building one. So the school festival is on. They're planning on doing something. Then Eri is gonna hopefully be able to come. The introduction of Gentle Criminal was interesting.

7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 19 was good! I like how their stage act has come together. Looking forward to it, surprisingly. I'm loving Gentle and La Brava, too. Quite the dynamic duo. xD Best villain. It was nice seeing a summary of Deku's progress and learning a new trick!

8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Episode 20 was alright. Pretty cute showing Eri around the school. Poor Midoriya put in the background for it now. The little bits of training are nice. Loving Gentle and La Brava more with each ep. Fight next ep?! Yay.

9. JoeJoe

JoeJoe from the east blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,697ლ
    Episode 1.

I thought that lens guy was a dodgy bloke but nvm...he wasn't. OK, can we stop with explaining what All Might is/was? Not even Oda hyped Gol D. Roger as the Pirate King as much this mangaka is hyping All Might, every single bloody chance there is.

Decent opening though, it's catchy.

Gobb likes this.
  10. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,697ლ
    Episode 2.

Overhaul seems kinda too OP. Guy blew that pillar guy like it was nothing, bruh. Izuku's attempt to make Nighteye laugh made me laugh instead xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Gobb likes this.
  11. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,697ლ
    Episode 3.

LOL Nighteye is really an All Might fanboy. I guess Midoriya is in the right team lol. Is this the OP Quirk season? What is this madness, my guy has a masters haki ability. How da heck can you beat him then.

Gobb likes this.
  12. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,697ლ
    Episode 4.

So All Might will die after all? Bruh...everything I said how he should have died in the All for one vs One for All fight makes even more sense now. It would have had much bigger impact on the story than seeing him die so weak against a strong villain. smh... questionable decison from mangaka.

Though I won't lie, seeing Midoriya say "wait untill I say I AM HERE" made me very emotional. It reminded me of how Ace died and when he said that his only regret is that he won't see Luffy become the Pirate King. That "I AM HERE" will kill me if All Might really dies.

Gobb likes this.
  13. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,697ლ
    Episode 5.

[​IMG]

Knac....Red Riot looks great!!!!! Sasuke changed a lot since he was a bad guy. He is shy and all, weird to see him that way.

I can't help but say how crap class 1 costumes look. Dude, when Deku puts his mask on I wanna cry how shit it is. I hope everyone will get a rework on their costumes. Majority of class 1 costumes are so bad.

Gobb likes this.
  14. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    7,547ლ
    Honestly the school uniform looks better lmao

JoeJoe likes this.
  15. JoeJoe

Trophy Points
    Keno
    212,697ლ
    Episode 6.

I love Nejire, best girl? Hmmmmm....wonder how will they get more intel on Chisaki. Poor Eri, I can see her join U.A after this arc is finished. She deserves much better. Actually cruel what they are doing if it's the truth.

Ok Nighteye's quirk isn't so OP as I thought.