1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Politics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gobb, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,271ლ
    I AM ******* DEAD XD XD
    let me guess UP guys?

2. Blazing Storm

Blazing Storm Godly Member

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,311ლ
    2 were from UP(Agra and gorakhpur), One was from Bihar i think(don't remember). My ex roommate was from Bhagalpur.

Funniest part is my roommate first told me ki bhai ye log ka paper nhi nikla to aaj chiken nhi kha payenge.

Then i went room of 2 juniors who were close to me since our rooms were adjacent we use to go to eat together. Assam wala bola chalo bhaiya free ka hain Lucknow wale ne mere room mate ko call lgaya aur bolo ki aapka hissa bhi main khaunga.

My roommate literally bolted out of his room screaming bhailog main murga khake aata hoon fir baat krenge
    Inside I was dying from laughter.

upsurge likes this.
  3. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,271ლ
    lmao ok
    xD
    xD
    XDXDXD

4. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,311ლ
    Agra guy and i had a bet. I said BJP won't win more than 250 seats and he said it will. I lost ₹1k :etard

My roommate later got 1K back by beating him in predicting who will win WC. Par wo sara paisa murga mein gya not that i am complaining

I blocked him in April or May i believe since he was repeatedly sending mein Garbage later on my roommate told him its becoz he had come from Delhi to Agra in a cab during Lockdown at expense of ₹10k and wanted to blame someone becoz obviously its not becoz of maggi and dhongi amso ye was literally spamming shitty whatsapp forwards.Like Nehru ka baap muslim tha. Christianity Krisnaniti thi.

i was like kya chutiya logo se dosti krwai hain bc

upsurge likes this.
  5. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,271ლ
    Had a similar bet with a friend in 2017 for up elections. Lost but didn't give him shit xD

xD WC was a ******* shitshow due to rains though
    dude went through the 5 stages of grief after losing the 10k xD

upsurge likes this.
  6. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,311ლ
    good since i was butthurt afted handing him the money

yes but their bet was who will win it during semifinal
    My roommate chose NZ and Eng while Agra dude was happy with Ind and Aus. Alas poor fellow premature ejaculation ho gya final se pahle uska
    Highschool D X D ka fan tha aur Dragon Ball ka
    usper se to ummid hi chor di thi

Show Spoiler
    GOT ka bhi fan tha lmao

7. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,271ლ
    Dude kept asking for it and I kept dodging :>

Lol England me WC ho Raha hai aur England ko chhor diya wah
    Wow shitty taste

8. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,298ლ
    ^ This...

Angadi will only be celebrated as a hero and mourned as a victim now. How won't be seen as the Fascist clown who said police should forcibly and without warrants take away property of peaceful protesters (most of whom are ******* poor to begin with).

Laraib likes this.
  9. Blazing Storm

Trophy Points
    Keno
    62,311ლ
    was he the Ahole who razed homes of poor migrants saying they were Bangladeshi's?

10. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,298ლ
    What do you expect from a supreme court populated by RSS plants and traitors to the constitution?

Just wait. They'll throw Ambedkar's legacy out soon enough.

What little faith I had in the SC is now gone completely.

I've seen pukka Kannadiga people here do nothing but praise Dhongi CM just because he dresses like a saint. I try to point out that he was a rowdy sheeter and a fascist clown with no qualifications to lead a state of 20 crore+ people, but all they fall back on are his VHP roots and ties to Modi.

These people have never even been to UP. They only heard about Dhongi after he became CM. And they are ready to declare him next PM candidate.

Bend me over and **** me sideways...

Violent religious extremists: Confess to having committed a crime.

Shithole court: Y'all are acquitted.

My best friend and his family are well-educated upper-middle-class urban Gowdas. That's a demographic that leans somewhat towards BJP and his family was no exception. They were staunch supporters, in fact.

However, they have functioning ******* brains, and they've been getting increasingly negative about the BJP since about February (when the Delhi riots happened). They've especially come to distrust Amit Shah.

Nah... The fucktard BBMP chief Anil Kumar and BJP MLA Limbavali led that demolition drive.

Anil Kumar said he had no idea of the drive and said that the people involved would be punished.

My ass... He's a personal friend of Limbavali and supposedly signed the order himself.

Laraib likes this.
  11. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,271ლ
    People in US: omg the debate was a a hot mess what has American politics come to
    Indians: first time?
    At least the prez there has balls to show up to media without any life support

upsurge likes this.
  12. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,298ლ
    [​IMG]

Yeah. It's refreshing to see Trump being grilled like that by real journalists, as opposed to public ball licking of Supreme Leader by cheap prostitutes pretending to be journalists.

13. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,271ლ
    Oh these 'journalists' are too busy conducting a sting operation on Bollywood actors on whether or not their urine has any remnants of THC and marijuana

upsurge likes this.
  14. upsurge God of Tea

Trophy Points
    Keno
    3,298ლ
    And taking Sunil Gavaskar's statements out of context in order to defame him . . . for whatever reason.

15. Laraib

Laraib aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trophy Points
    Keno
    995,271ლ
    what a ******* circus we live in rn xD

upsurge likes this.