1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Re:Creators Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Mahesvara, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Glowbeary Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,542ლ
    Truth I will give it props for it's set up.

Although if it suddenly goes BAM BAM after having been so slow for what 5 episodes it'll be like "woah there sparky" but it has potential.

2. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    As long as the action is good and thrilling I won't complain and hope the series deals with more of the psychological impact these characters have with interacting with this world and the differences with there own.

3. Glowbeary Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,542ლ
    Truth, this series could particularly stand out if the impacts on the characters and how they impact the world is shown in depth. That's something that sparks my curiosity but isn't shown too much in the way I mean, not necessarily progression or development but like =-= yeah

Oh and I want to know a lot more about Mamika she really interests me.

4. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Well Mamika is the first character to go through this, when she realized that her attacks actually cause a lot of damage and can potentially hurt/kill people compared to her world where none of that would have happened. Not to mention her suddenly switching at the end of last episode. So far she has had quite the amount of development, hopefully the other characters get theirs.

Glowbeary likes this.
  5. Glowbeary Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,542ლ
    That's trueeeeee but her rapid change is what makes me want to know more!

6. Kirry ·monstrosity·

Trophy Points
    Keno
    289ლ
    I have only seen the first few episodes for this series and have fallen behind a tiny bit, but I'd have to agree with this statement thus far. It was recommend to me by a friend that I stream with on rabbit and, at first, I did not think I was going to enjoy it in the slightest.

I've read a few comments that mention it slowing down a bit which concerns me. But generally speaking, based on the episodes I've seen thus far, it's nice to me. The animation and quality is nice, along with the concept so far. Still a lot of holes and things I'm hoping to get answers for, but I'll have to keep watching for that. o 3o

So far, favorite characters are Yuuya and Meteora ' 3' Of course, haven't been introduced to all the characters yet as I've fallen a bit behind but yush.

7. Glowbeary Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,542ლ
    I'd say it's worth to catch up to all the released episodes +.+ like you said it's a little slow but beginning to pick up!

8. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    So military girl's name is Altair and Souta is now confirmed to be her artist. My guess is that Altair is on a quest of revenge against the world for what happened to her other creator, the girl who was shown committing suicide at the beginning of the 1st episode .

9. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    The best episode yet and holy.*******.shit that ending
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    RIP Mamika

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  10. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    707,546ლ
    Finally caught up with it again and have to say i'm really digging this Anime. I actually appreciate the slow episodes to explain all you need to know what the story will be like. The latest episode has proven why it's needed and i'm sure we will get some more to answer some of our questions.

I love how good they do the switch from that to the action parts of the story.

11. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    707,546ლ
    Poor Mamika.. It was nice to see her getting development from being too naive, but then she trusts the villain to pass on the last message? Really? Why not telling it to Allice since there was enough time for it? Not sure how to think of this...

Anyway, the MC really gets on my nervs. The only thing he does is being quiet about the stuff people need to know and **** shit up.

12. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Damn, what an episode. I wonder if this will be the end of the first half of the series

13. Arc The King )***(

Trophy Points
    Keno
    707,546ლ
    Magane is as annoying af as always, but couldn't stop me from enjoying this good episode. Much better than the last one!

14. Glowbeary Tentacle Taco +.+

Trophy Points
    Keno
    14,542ლ
    I had kinda forgotten about this a little, but i caught back up and it's getting back slowly. Kinda got meh about it after episode 6 or 7
    It definitely is picking up, it's not my go to to watch as soon as it releases but it's not not keep track worthy either.
    To be honest this episode was eaisly the best of the series - dont know it thats a good thing or bad thing.

15. Mahesvara Lostbelt King

mahes
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,352ლ
    Well 15 episodes in, I'd have to say I'm still enjoying this series. Though the most recent episode finally introduced the degenerate part of the industry and fandom of creators.