1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Discussion Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Gobb, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Yeah, manga was good and show is obviously as well! It's something a little different as far as Isekai go.

2. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 10 was another set up episode for the next wave. Was good to see Naofumi set the other two heroes straight with a dose of reality of what they caused. Looking forward to more action I assume next ep.

3. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Finished episode 11! The battle and everything was pretty good! Tbh, I think the characters suffer from bad writing. There's just so many instances of them being total retards for some stupid reason. I get that everyone being against the shield hero is for the forced drama and angst side of things. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense as far as the actual story goes. The four heroes are meant to basically be the saviors of the world; turning against one if one was out, dead, etc, could potential cause the destruction of the world/everyone to die to the waves sooner or later. In spite of this, for the sake of the drama, most people are against him, such as half of the royalty, heroes, etc. This episode was a prime example of that, they all basically sat back and did nothing as Naofumi was fighting by himself and it's only early days so it'll just get worse. Malty even went as far as to state they mustn't help him with it, which doesn't make any logical sense. She'd rather Naofumi die presumably and then none of the other heroes seemed like they could beat that boss, so they'd all have died then and there? LOL

Anyway, poor writing in that respect aside, I am enjoying it. Next ep should be good.

4. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 12 - and so the battle continues. Lucked out and saved by the timer lol. Enjoyed Naofumi telling the king like it is. Melty chewing out the king and Naofumi was pretty cute lol. Assassination attempt stopped at the end, assumingly put up to it by Malty.

5. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    13 was alright. Some more drama and evident character retardation. Had some alright moments too.

6. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 14 was good. The trek to the queen. Finally now in the city with the Royalty that had Raphtalia as a slave and tortured her and other Demis. I only vaguely remember what happens, but I remember what's in the dungeon. RIP. Time for some flashbacks next ep.

7. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    The content of 15 was as sad and tragic as I remember it being. RIP. Hits you right in the feels. Was satisfying to see the guy get squashed though, lol. IIRC Keel is actually a girl. :thinking

8. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 16 was okay. The battle was rather vapid, but the ending to it was pretty neat. Bow and Sword hero are actually looking into stuff now to uncover the truth, and what's her face bird queen will pressure Naofumi to work with the other heroes. Starting to think the story would probs be better without all of the drama. lol.

9. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    After a break, I've started again. Episode 17 was alright. Had some good Filo moments. Fitoria powered them up a bit to help. Trouble with the other two Heroes, eh?

10. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 18 is O MY EVIL CHURCH. LOL. I think this is further than I was in the manga. Wonder if the forced autism from everyone will still continue after everything that has come to light now.

11. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 19, huh? I agree with the Pope when he said that it was no time to be fighting among themselves as Heroes, and something about them not being real due to it or whatever. Kinda amusing how before Naofumi was trying really hard to have the Spear Hero listen to him to be able to work, but then now does a complete 180 and being stubborn about working with them. More forced drama at play. Obviously it ends with them working together, but was just a massive waste of time. To be honest, some of what Naofumi was saying about the other heroes is sort of bullshit. They were genuinely doing what they thought was for the best. It was only for the fact that he stumbled upon the aftermath after the good that he fixed it. He didn't see any of the good of what they did, only the bad. So after all of this, he's still going to probably be stubborn about working together with the waves. I can understand to an extent due to what happened, but realistically it's work together or die.

12. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Episode 20. So the battle finishes. Tbh, the best part of the battle was the ending. The dragon head thing Naofumi summoned was kino. All of his blood coming out of the armor really reminded me of the Berserker Armor in Berserk. The Queen's entrance was great too. :okhand

13. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    Well, the Trial in episode 21 was something. Tbh, feels like a good spot to end it. Wonder where the final 4 episodes go?

14. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    22 was a what is even happening lol so randum episode.

15. Gobb

Gobb finds a way

Trophy Points
    Keno
    43,746ლ
    23 was a pretty comfy episode. Really enjoyed the chill adventuring.