1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Normal Game Thread YOISS6V2

Discussion in 'Townies, Mafias and Assassins!' started by Glowbeary, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    Again, it just kind of adds to how odd ratchet's behavior is when you look at things that way. a player that excels in critical thinking and in depth analysis of the game not getting something that you picked up (albeit, only half of it) so easily??? just makes you wonder really.

2. Ratchet Advanced Member

Godfather
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,599ლ
    Actually I'm playing from a phone and I'm on mobile data so I'm only going to be here in spurts.

Coffee I've already given my scum reads. I would make a point to say how I've been one of the most active players in the game and that I can't be on the site at all times but it looks like you've already retired that point.

@Beatrice I don't know who you are, firstly, unless you've played under ax different names, but I feel like it's you missing something pretty obvious. Scum have every reason to fake hint here given that one lynch is all it needs, and so you insisting that it's insanely obvious what you are doesn't really stand up to water for me. Yes you're hinting Cop, that was obvious from you insisting the Cop got Innocent, but you haven't really addressed why I should take you at your word. Again, scum fake claiming Cop is a pretty standard gambit at LyLo, and claiming an innocent is probably better than trying to push through a Guilty. And I'm still struggling to reconcile that Crimson post with "you're suspicious of Ratchet" but with no mention of Crimson. I'm assuming you're hinting towards having investigated Crimson, but given the setup and the flavour provided I feel like it's weird to have so much faith in your investigation. And, like I said at the time, I was more concerned with how Crimson didn't address this, as it's one thing to trust your own info, quite another to trust someone else's. Given this, the interaction struck me as scum/scum, and may I add that no one has joined the Crimson wagon at all. From my perspective given that I know my role that's pretty concerning.

3. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    I'm not hinting cop.

4. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
  5. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,825ლ
    I'm not sure why she would be comfy?

*sweat drop* I jut you guys aren't cleverly manipulating me, it's been way too long since I last played mafia, to recognise the patterns -.-'

To whom it may concern: The self-absorbed skater sat during the night, mad with the fact he could not murder. But he whispered to his fame hungry minion to go after the letter writer. But the letter writer was no more.
    In the letter writer's place sat a person of anger, and who it seemed bullets could not hit.
    Further away the young teenager snuck up to investigate a particular figure who seemed to come as innocent. But still there seemed to be a an air of uncertainty and the boy protected himself although it was not needed.
    In the morning the devoted awoke to a list of the attempted murderer and the investigator but was unaware of who was who

Okay gotta go through this, since @Beatrice claims not to be the doctor/healer/blocker

Skater: boss
    Minion:

Godfather The skater boy
    Mafia Goon Minion
    Super Saint [Third Party]
    Cop [Town]
    Neighbour 1 [Town]
    Neighbour 2 Schpitt

So it's a claim to be the other townie or the super saint (indie), if it isn't the cop
    That makes it a 50/50 chance she's either one where one of them has questionable motives.

6. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    I don't claim a thing! I mildly encourage people to blindly go along with my line of thinking, is all. ;)

7. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    i'll be at late night i think

do you think i should go back and reread the whole thing though?
    is there something that should make you less scum in my eyes? :thinking

8. Ratchet Advanced Member

Godfather
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,599ლ
    So what was I supposed to get from that then? You're Indie? If you're Indie, your play would make sense actually, as it'd be within your interests to end it now with Mafia than risk going into the night and getting spite fired at by Mafia. Or was this a "I'm not 'hinting' Cop"?

9. Ratchet Advanced Member

Godfather
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    1,599ლ
    Horrible post.

10. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    Considering the fact that I think you're the Godfather, the less I explain to you the better.

If Crimson really is scum then at this point he deserves the win.

11. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    Someone can't take a joke.

12. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    I expected this much from you tbh, was just waiting for what spin you'd make on it. :MikiPlz:

13. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    Lmao, you sound so unimpressed with Crispi.

14. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    I was hoping for something more but yes, in the end it comes out the 'to be expected' way... :zzz

Ratchet is the goon. I strongly believe Crisp is the gf hence the ability to stay so calm knowing the cop can't touch her all night long. I'd bet on it.

So

Vote: Crispickle
    @Globear
    :yebro

15. Aeryn daydream in blue

Trophy Points
    Keno
    24ლ
    Oh, really? So I got it the wrong way around?

Is there any point in beating around the bush now? Well I guess you cant reply even if I ask you upfront...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.