1. Hey, Guest! Do you want to chat with us? Then come to the chat thread Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Sugoi Desu, Respected Guest! Please take a moment to register today.

Normal Game Thread YOISS6V2

Discussion in 'Townies, Mafias and Assassins!' started by Glowbeary, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    There's 2 mafia, 6 players, and 3 players that HAVE made a good amount of posts to work with. So you do the math.

2. Coffee Cat Mother of Demonic Kittens

Trophy Points
    Keno
    9,825ლ
    Thats true, but even though a couple of us havent been active, that doesnt automatically mean were mafia.
    Its one of the oldest and weakest arguments in the world of mafia games
    Besides a clever strategy (or well maybe not) is to stand out and act like they are being active doing something that might be concidered as pro-town actions

For now I feel Crispickle are more suspecious than anyone else, mainly because she hasnt added that much information to the game and the fact she joked around with you, makes me instinctively think you guys are hiding in plain sight, because something as that cant really be considered as being a scummy action. In fact some might think you must be townies, because you have enough confidence in yourselves that you can joke, without it having any effect

Im grasping at straws I know, but its better than band wagoning against Schpitt

3. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    Sure, but you work with what you're given :shrugs

Sure, and it could very well be the case, but again work what you're given. With 6 players and half semi-active it's a wonderland for mafia to hide in sight or out of mind.

It's a start :thinking

Yeah, doing something is better than nothing. Anything else you have?

4. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    after giving it a quick thought, in both cases i'd keep an eye out for you two (as in, crimson and ratchet). Coffee is right saying that a pressure vote can be easily an attempt to guide a mislynch and with this quantity of activity it can hardly be proven otherwise before the day end.

on the other hand, if schpitt was scummates with someone, that someone isn't coffee (fairly sure) and isn't me, so it leaves aeryn and, again, you two. Aeryn would be the most likely because in hindsight she was not any less inactive than coffee or shpitt, these two just had the tough luck of showing up later. While you and ratchet might have decided to spend a bus to run over the poor shpitt to gain a solid town read from everyone - which doesn't make much sense in this setup, but you're pretty experienced little devils so i don't want to make it past you.

the defense is almost too animated for you to be scummates. I don't see this giving you any advantage if you were scum either so for now i put you in the town fridge.

but in context, you have to understand that it's pretty hard to make an idea on anything when 3/6 people aren't playing, and in these cases you'd obviously go pressure the inactives to motivate them to speak. Also schpitt isn't giving much contribution even after he showed up, so him being still the lead lynch isn't out of nowhere.

5. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    Same can be said for any lynch though lol, and in this setup one mislynch is pretty much GG... I mean you realize day would already be over were not for the good grace of the globear? Like, imagine her post as a lynch instead of continuation, the lack of activity up until then and no realistic struggle to save himself looks pretty bad for schpitt.

Aeryn does seem like a realistic choice, her activity is about equal to last round and her contributions seem just as neutrally toned.
    I'll take that as a compliment lols, even tho no one on my home forum would agree w/ that, but hey ho I'm ok wit it.

6. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    even if you say this, my point stands. That's exactly what i'd do as scum especially in a setup where there is a semi-lylo right at the beginning. So yeah, what you're doing makes sense from town standpoint but it doesn't clear you.

7. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    I mean stating the obvious now, it's D1 none of us are cleared, lol, but we work with the tools we're given.

8. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    but of course

that's why i don't get why you got so defensive all of a sudden :thinking

9. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    I didn't? :thinking
    You quoted me and I replied, if we're not talking not like anyone else is going to do it for us.

10. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    yeah but you spent a defense of 3 lines for something that was obviously not accusatory :thinking

here, see?

almost looks like you want to keep your hands clean in case schpitt flipped town :thinking

11. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    Typing a lot doesn't mean defensive or scummy or anything though :thinking mainly just boredom talking.
    If he flips town it's game over so eh, you're tinfoiling and getting paranoid and it's not a pretty look on you crispy bungus

12. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    how's the game over if we mislynch the bolid

unless he's bomb, wouldn't we be still 3 to 2? :thinking

13. Crimson Falcon pussy lounge

Trophy Points
    Keno
    20,140ლ
    :thinking
    Faction kill? lol
    I mean maybe get lucky but it's safe to consider it game over, and we really need to try hard to do good on this lynch imo

14. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ
    :thinking

... damn it.

15. Crispickle christmassy feeling

recruiter
    Trophy Points
    Keno
    11,342ლ